Helxig 45,807 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 I hope it happens already Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,827 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 I think it could be radiation treatments? Idk it just kind of looks like that. But could be just eczema the meow in zombieboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ActualPatient 2,512 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 i've had multiple shingles cases over the years and I always say i would never wish it on my worst enemy. i am excited to announce i'm ready to make exceptions. If symptom persists, consult your doctor. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnTakamaki 6,916 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 18 hours ago, zevthepaparazzo said: he's misused the substance so JD Vance is his other self ? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VanishIntoMe 4,019 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 I hope this takes a turn for the worse. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Knife 7,110 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 An amazing new rash, one of the best we've ever seen. I hope it continues to grow. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Versace 8,085 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 Hope this ends him Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,657 Posted March 3 Share Posted March 3 5 hours ago, AnnTakamaki said: so JD Vance is his other self ? baron ain't nobody's son the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.