JGD 12,101 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 If someone downloads everything, can you send them my way Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,183 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 I guess only 3 videos (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HausofGabo 1,289 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 Shallow vocals OMG 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,347 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 8 minutes ago, gagzus said: I mean that’s physics haha leotard’s are meant to be worn to improve mobility, comfort and reduce heat exhaustion. So anybody does haha. Gaga performs best almost half naked if we’re being honest I mean in her person. She comes alive in them but others don’t. I’m talking about fashion more than function. Mariah, for instance, is most comfortable in a long dress, Beyonce not in pants, etc. you’re not wrong but it’s not what I’m talking about in this case. She’s worn catsuits, bra and panty, etc. but Gaga seems to really especially love a leotard 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,234 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 this whole design is really cool and how it continues beneath her too 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sour candy MV soon 398 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 Is NickiEX TV @BorisIsHere Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
codymonster 8,924 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 I want Perfect Celebrity so bad. It's the only time she's performed the whole song if I remember correctly Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,724 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 1 minute ago, Defmix100 said: this whole design is really cool and how it continues beneath her too Omg was she Bowie inspired?! Just realised It's very labyrinth Like a poem said by a neydy in red 4 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChicaSkas 24,210 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 53 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: @ChicaSkas save us Trying, Allavsoft won't work on private uploads Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,393 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 1 minute ago, codymonster said: I want Perfect Celebrity so bad. It's the only time she's performed the whole song if I remember correctly No, she only performed what she performs on tour. The only time she ever performed the whole song is on Howard Stern We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chris Thomason 1,036 Posted February 8 Author Share Posted February 8 8 minutes ago, RAMROD said: I guess only 3 videos Leaker says PC and HBDYWM are coming 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,724 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said: Trying, Allavsoft won't work on private uploads I got them if you need Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,347 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 2 minutes ago, dynamite said: Omg was she Bowie inspired?! Just realised It's very labyrinth Which itself was MC Escher inspired! 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chris Thomason 1,036 Posted February 8 Author Share Posted February 8 3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said: Trying, Allavsoft won't work on private uploads I can send you a link if you want, I already downloaded them Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,834 Posted February 8 Share Posted February 8 6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said: this whole design is really cool and how it continues beneath her too it's very BTWB coded Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.