Controversiaga 17,318 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 Sadly these files are meaningless and will not change or impact ANYTHING. Took WAY too long for these to be public and at this point only the people who want to believe them will believe them, while the people who don’t want to believe them, won’t. I think we gotta move past this whole Epstein thing…it’s just been dragged out for too long and has lost its relevance, I feel Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted January 31 Author Share Posted January 31 11 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Sadly these files are meaningless and will not change or impact ANYTHING. Took WAY too long for these to be public and at this point only the people who want to believe them will believe them, while the people who don’t want to believe them, won’t. I think we gotta move past this whole Epstein thing…it’s just been dragged out for too long and has lost its relevance, I feel Couldn’t disagree more, tbh. Trump’s internal support is cratering over this and this is actually one of the few lines that he’s crossed that’s really caused folks to denounce him. Even Marjorie Taylor Greene split with him over Epstein. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
highwayunic0rn 312 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 So the president is a r*pist but somehow immigrants and trans people are the biggest danger to the country? Make it make sense. 2 10 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 27 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Sadly these files are meaningless and will not change or impact ANYTHING. Took WAY too long for these to be public and at this point only the people who want to believe them will believe them, while the people who don’t want to believe them, won’t. I think we gotta move past this whole Epstein thing…it’s just been dragged out for too long and has lost its relevance, I feel Eh ? What are you talking about ? The files remain a huge issue. Not all Trump supporters are blind faith merchants. If Trump is incriminated byThe Epstein files it is potentially fatal for him politically. 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,318 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Couldn’t disagree more, tbh. Trump’s internal support is cratering over this and this is actually one of the few lines that he’s crossed that’s really caused folks to denounce him. Even Marjorie Taylor Greene split with him over Epstein. 5 minutes ago, MOT said: Eh ? What are you talking about ? The files remain a huge issue. Not all Trump supporters are blind faith merchants. If Trump is incriminated byThe Epstein files it is potentially fatal for him politically. I so hope you’re both right. sadly I just feel like he is invincible at this point…how has he made it this far already? sorry I’ve just felt so hopeless regarding this whole trump and maga problem… he gets away with anything and everything it seems any chance there is a glimmer of hope regarding justice be served, we’re always met with disappointment. Edited January 31 by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,870 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 Impeach, convict, and prosecute. This is NOT political. I can’t believe Americans are so brainwashed that they continue to vote for republicans even though they are protecting pedophiles. There HAS to be enough decent human beings in the GOP to cross the aisle for this impeachment. All of that outrage for Qanon and now these people are dead silent. It’s driving me insane. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,714 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 (edited) As a hardcore atheist..it's knowing stuff like this goes on and gets covered up for DECADES that proves to me no god exists. If they do exist... OT: Can we please impeach tf out of him? Throw his ass in prison to rot? Absolute WORST animal we've ever had the unfortunate fact of ever calling a president. Disgusting POS. I feel so sorry and boils my blood to think of all those poor kids and later adults who experienced that trauma some unfortunately taking their lives. Edited January 31 by Lord Mayhem 4 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,596 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 1 hour ago, Obobo said: Let's see how those MAGA Christians defend this. A third of them will believe it’s Fake News, another third will not care about it at all, and the final third are pedos themselves so they’re probably happy about it Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,663 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 16 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: I so hope you’re both right. sadly I just feel like he is invincible at this point…how has he made it this far already? sorry I’ve just felt so hopeless regarding this whole trump and maga problem… he gets away with anything and everything it seems any chance there is a glimmer of hope regarding justice be served, we’re always met with disappointment. My first reply to you was rude. I apologize. You are right that he has got away with everything so far, and it is both incredible and ridiculous that that is the case, but he will only keep getting away with everything until ... he doesn't. Epstein could bring him down. It could cause Congress to turn on him. It is possible. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,296 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 Horrific ****, but honestly I'm not shocked. I always assumed him to be a nasty rapist ever since he bragged about grabbing pussies 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 (edited) What country do we think Trump is going to attack/where is the next law enforcement related death going to take place because of this? He's gonna distract from this some how. Edited January 31 by 27monster27 he/him/his 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,296 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 1 hour ago, Bronco said: None of its surprising. Not even the depravity. There's stories like this about rich men dating back beyond the 60s. And naturally, the save our kids right wingers are going to endorse him still. They're just going to say its AI or something. I mean really at this point I'm beyond comfortable saying that anyone who supports Donald Trump has a deficit... whether thats mental or emotional or some combination of various deficits. It actually pisses me off to no degree to know people are THIS stupid and I have family members I no longer talk to because of their ongoing support, so I'm well aware just how ****ing stupid people are. Donald Trump is an incompetent child who had parents that absolutely regretted him after seeing how he came out. And so they ignored him and let him get away with anything and be rich, so long as they didn't have to deal with him. And the result is now a dismantled nation, countless victims of his acts (both personal and through his administration), and an empowerment of pride in the wrongest and stupidest people. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,318 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 1 hour ago, MOT said: My first reply to you was rude. I apologize. You are right that he has got away with everything so far, and it is both incredible and ridiculous that that is the case, but he will only keep getting away with everything until ... he doesn't. Epstein could bring him down. It could cause Congress to turn on him. It is possible. I didn’t find your reply rude!! Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lextyr97 20,844 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 (edited) 2 hours ago, Controversiaga said: I think we gotta move past this whole Epstein thing…it’s just been dragged out for too long and has lost its relevance, I feel Um no. This has to remain in the mainstream until they are held accountable. I do not give a **** if it takes a decade. This **** is gross and disgusting. If all of the rapists die, then those covering up need to pay up and be arrested. Justice NEEDS to be served for these victims in some way shape or form. They do not get to destroy the lives of even a SINGLE woman and get off Scott free (I know grammar needs to be correct but let it go pls). I’m ****ing over this nonsense. We need justice in whatever way we can get it Edited January 31 by Lextyr97 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 Yeah Just the kind of strangeness you'd expect from such an individual. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.