Jackaroo 2,929 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 1 hour ago, Creyk said: what do you guys think about this one? Prince Andrew tortured a girl before murdering her. https://x.com/fowlytweets/status/2017306753696710675 serious trigger warning- this could be the girl. even if it’s not- it doesn’t make these photos any less evil. It looks like she’s dying on the floor and he’s panicking/ performing CPR. Spoiler https://www.instagram.com/p/DULoqa8AbjX/?igsh=NHl6NDlseHlhYW85 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,555 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 5 hours ago, PartySick said: Again, you can't assume 100% of these people are criminals. I highly, highly doubt Lisa Marie Presley was guilty of anything other than association with other rich and famous folks. I agree that nobody can tell if it's 100% true. ...But, it's unreal that Trump's administration would voluntarily leak these documents against him. It also seems odd that the government would create a lot of fake documents and leak it like that. Some documents were taken down after being uploaded... I guess that, it can be some insiders who leaked it. But again yeah it can be a fake distraction to create more chaos. Idk, I hope that victims will reveal their identity online so we could more easily associate to their name, the name of their abusers and judge them. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted January 31 Share Posted January 31 Jail and impeach him now! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,807 Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 9 hours ago, Creyk said: what do you guys think about this one? Prince Andrew tortured a girl before murdering her. https://x.com/fowlytweets/status/2017306753696710675 The same thing. At this point I want a shinigami to drop a special notebook in front of me quite honestly I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.