SO?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Love/ Hate it

• Love it
    • Hate it

Featured Posts

Like, i knwo some of you have seen it?

But i would like to show you the rest.

If it was real cover done by ME, would you love it or hate it?

tumblr_milvqtIK5F1rua7f7o1_500.png

Didymus

My main reason to "hate it" (why isn't there like a middle option :ohno:) is the colors and the proportions of everything. It could be much better, I think.

JustAHolyFool

Like, i knwo some of you have seen it?

But i would like to show you the rest.

If it was real cover done by ME, would you love it or hate it?

tumblr_milvqtIK5F1rua7f7o1_500.png

Love it, no faults at all, although maybe a fancier dress/ top but I know you couldn't change that :hug:

Like all of your works, Star, it's more than great. I especially love the colouring and the blend of the picture with the background. If only this would really be the cover of ARTPOP, or even close to this... :Kara:

I love it :legend: I love the background or texture (whatever you used :nails:) I also like the color of the hair! Amazing job, as always :nooo:

Like all of your works, Star, it's more than great. I especially love the colouring and the blend of the picture with the background. If only this would really be the cover of ARTPOP, or even close to this... :Kara:

Awww, You are such a sweetie <3

You are really amazing person, and i thank you for your amazing comment on my work <3

I love it :legend: I love the background or texture (whatever you used :nails:) I also like the color of the hair! Amazing job, as always :nooo:

Will you tell you mah secret <3

Thank you <3

Archived