Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Spotify will share pre-save counts for the top 10 Countdown Pages


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

I’m sorry this industry is so toxic and enabling when it comes to putting her on a pedestal versus everyone else. Of course this feature is launched just before her album :ladyhaha:

Every. Single. Move. reeks of seeking mass approval and wanting to have the highest numbers

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

boiswifty
6 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I’m sorry this industry is so toxic and enabling when it comes to putting her on a pedestal versus everyone else. Of course this feature is launched just before her album :ladyhaha:

Every. Single. Move. reeks of seeking mass approval and wanting to have the highest numbers

seeking of mass approval my ass --ERAS tour was already the ultimate mass approval itself. now be angry somewhere else :patrizia:

Link to post
Share on other sites

southpaw773
5 hours ago, elsamars said:

How convenient right before Taylor releasing an album 

recap may GIF

I might need a hero to save me from breaking
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem

Should we remind everyone that she asked her fans to presave the album in order to unlock something? I knew she was gonna come with the "MOST PRESAVED ALBUM" :brat:

Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...