BUtterfield 8 41,890 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SOON 4,310 Posted September 22, 2025 Share Posted September 22, 2025 midnight what now? gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,890 Posted September 22, 2025 Author Share Posted September 22, 2025 6 minutes ago, SOON said: midnight what now? Omfg I was listening to a podcast and they were discussing laser hair removal I didn’t even notice until now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,494 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 Blue Moon sounds to beautiful!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,448 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 6 hours ago, SOON said: midnight what now? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 I kinda don't get why she's releasing such a summery album in fall?! Is it for the Australian summer? But I love this, I kinda wish this was still a thing, an album sampler that is. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evan Peters 10,796 Posted September 23, 2025 Share Posted September 23, 2025 hate that midnight sun has been the only song that i've liked from the album emma roberts is an abuser Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.