Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Taylor Swift did a countdown to cardigan box set


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I'll skip this one, since I am not into cardigan. Got every other editions otherwise. :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws

Slay my capitalist queen!

But on a serious note the countdowns are annoying, I agree. But they're also super easy to ignore. I'm only just founding out about this as a Taylor stan.

I also have a feeling this "rollout" is nothing compared to what's coming closet and after the album drops.

I think her team is going to go all out now that she isn't distracted by Eras. I think she's gunning for AOTY (a pure Max Martin and Shellback album? Like come on).

So Taylor haters be prepared!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick

I don’t mind the variants but I agree that she’s doing the bare minimum so far…

What about releasing a song? A music video? Performing? Maybe a short film or an exclusive teaser? Just SOMETHING.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolf Boy

Ya’ll laugh, but you know full well her psychotic fans would tear each other apart for blood to buy these helping Taylor make millions of dollars, and she knows it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...