Jump to content
politics

Trump admin to target "hate speech"


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Lol! All it took to turn them woke was to take down one of theirs? They crumble under no pressure at all.

Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza?
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GregJA said:

They asked Trump directly  disagreed with Pam.  Don't try scaring people with the clickbait headline 

Is Pam Bondi not part of the a Trump administration and in charge of federal prosecution priorities? 
 

Like, who are you kidding here? It’s one thing for Trump to say something in front of a camera and another for his administration to carry something out under the radar. Trump will literally say anything in front of a camera to deflect heat. They’ve literally deflected their cover up of the Epstein files. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

whoresup

While I agree that hate speech should be closely monitored and prosecuted, I don’t think this is the hate speech they are referring to. I think they want to go after any speech that is anti far right.
 

This is like cancel culture for bigots. They are doing the very thing they used to complain about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom of speech is overrated :Cautious:

 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...