• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• Dangerous Man

• Pazuzu

• SomethingMore

do u think these people like Lady Gaga soooo much because they cant see her well cause of their tiny eyes?

:eek: Are you serious???

:eek: Are you serious???

He has been banned. I'm guessing you missed his little trolling episode earlier. :coffee:

okay- I checked Recochoko and BTW single is 23 alongside the japanese singles. MTN is 69.

:clap:

:hehe: mariza night

http://recochoku.jp/...nking/full.html

Shes listed in japanese though, so if you have google chrome you can translate.

bump

do u think these people like Lady Gaga soooo much because they cant see her well cause of their tiny eyes?

:golfclap: You must be so proud.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Dangerous Man

Again bow for the queen of Japan, she even slayed many solo artist with her album sales, in fact all the albums above BTW is from group acts, so gaga is the number 1 solo artist of JAPAN!!

:bunny: :Gaga: :bunny:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

He has been banned. I'm guessing you missed his little trolling episode earlier. :coffee:

I'm glad he was banned, he was ****ing rude.

Dangerous Man

I'm glad he was banned, he was ****ing rude.

Maybe he has hatred to Japanese? I'm thinking of it bcoz of what they did to pearl harbor.. :coffee:

Im guessing 40k for album this week..

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Maybe he has hatred to Japanese? I'm thinking of it bcoz of what they did to pearl harbor.. :coffee:

Get over yourself. That's just as bad as what he said. Don't hate a country now for what it's army did SEVENTY years ago.

*japanese_history.gif?1247683348

*I know I hate the japanese for exploiting giant enemy crabs weak points. :roll:

*such a gruesome battle.

I may be the biggest nerd here if no one gets that reference. :toofloppy:

Again bow for the queen of Japan, she even slayed many solo artist with her album sales, in fact all the albums above BTW is from group acts, so gaga is the number 1 solo artist of JAPAN!

#1 solo album of the year and #1 solo artist of Japan are two very different things sweetie #1 solo artist of Japan is Ayumi Hamasaki.

Im guessing 40k for album this week..

considering the album sold 3k two weeks ago, it's not going to make a jump of 37k Considering NEW releases for the week sometimes sell that much, an old release isn't going to. Just won't happen.

probably stayed consistent, or dropped if anything.

Edited by gracie