River 129,240 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 15 pro is still the most beautiful one. Honestly, I don't see a reason to upgrade from the 15 pro, just to have a slightly better camera, which is mostly gimmicks that I will never use anyway.. I only take pics and vids of my dog lol So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born This Way 1,817 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 Definitely not a fan of the camera bump but I do like the dark blue color. I think I'll upgrade from the 14 pro. I kinda miss having the screen size from my old plus models and I've run my battery ragged. Run run with her top down baby she flies Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
showmeyourfeet 391 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 13 hours ago, Lucas said: So what's new about them? the name Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,349 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 @River if you want to give me a gift i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,535 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 that pro is probably wobbly as hell on a desk lol mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,005 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 16 hours ago, RaveMonster said: “Vapor chamber” is definitely an interesting word choice… Samsung and other brands have used this terminology for years Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,005 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 The only model that has some decent upgrades is the base iPhone 17. It's quite good value for money (in the US, Europe is 969 EUR). Pro Models do not seem to have that many upgrades, Air is just a gimmick Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RaveMonster 718 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 11 minutes ago, Auralegends said: Samsung and other brands have used this terminology for years Yeah I searched to see what it meant. I still find it odd they went with that name Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyCapiLover 4,389 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 16 hours ago, Murakami27 said: $1599 CAD I'm laughing at anyone buying this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,005 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 9 minutes ago, RaveMonster said: Yeah I searched to see what it meant. I still find it odd they went with that name Surprised they didn't pick: Apple's Dynamic Cooling Shield Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 15 hours ago, elsamars said: Time to message my sugar daddy Send him a message from me too #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AkariGaga 1,256 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 11 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said: honestly that’s where i’m at with the 13 pro im debating on waiting one more cycle if you are with 13 or 12 line up,you should definitely upgrade,one of the most important reasons being type C,but if you are using 15 or 16 ,I don't think it is worth the money to upgrade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fame Monster 4,554 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 I’m always curious to see what new products Apple comes out with. When it comes to iPhones, though, it feels like we haven’t had anything truly exciting in years—and honestly, I’m fine with that. I’m glad I don’t feel the need to upgrade every year. I bought the iPhone 15 Pro two years ago, and before that, I had the iPhone 11 Pro. At this point, I’ll probably wait until 2027 for the iPhone XX—the rumoured 20th anniversary edition—before upgrading again. Find your freedom in the music Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
buzzkill 5,183 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 omg such ugly colors Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,239 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 47 minutes ago, AkariGaga said: if you are with 13 or 12 line up,you should definitely upgrade,one of the most important reasons being type C,but if you are using 15 or 16 ,I don't think it is worth the money to upgrade yeeee i’ve just heard rumors that next years phone might be the flip iphone so im always hoping for the next best thing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.