Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
tech

iPhone 17 Lineup


Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Today apple announced iPhone 17, iPhone air, and iPhone 17 Pro.

Apple-iPhone-17-Family.png?w=709&h=473&c

 

 

iPhone 17 Pro

Screenshot-2025-09-09-at-3-04-31-PM.png

 

iPhone 17

Screenshot-2025-09-09-at-3-05-31-PM.png

 

iPhone Air

Screenshot-2025-09-09-at-3-05-55-PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
6 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

omg the orange color is deff enough for peeps to want to upgrade i love it sm 

Oh wow, I was worried people would hate it.  I’m surprised there is no black or gold.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Oh wow, I was worried people would hate it

The orange definitely isn't my style, but I think the navy one is pretty

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
9 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Oh wow, I was worried people would hate it.  I’m surprised there is no black or gold.

i think it’s neat honestly reminds me of the old LG envy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

The Air line intrigued me from this year's line up. I think I might get that one instead.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

DopeEnigma

So the same again but with a Trump makeup colour option after Tim Apple’s visit to kiss the ring and suck up to President Cankles?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The Air line intrigued me from this year's line up. I think I might get that one instead.

Me too but 2900mah battery and one camera for that price is a choice

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like some of the upgrades the base model has, better battery life (8hours plus compared to last year’s model I think), bigger storage for the starter model, pro motion, camera upgrades etc.
I might consider to upgrade to this from my 13 mini at some point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...