Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Spotify has made adjustments to all-time streaming numbers


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

It is boring AF, we should call it BAF instead of BOAF

I don’t know why, cause I’m not Billie Eillish but I felt so offended and my day is ruined after this message

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I listen to it almost every day :traumatica: 

Along with the whole HMHAS album...I'm excited to see her in October :bear:

Are you streaming MAYHEM and Harlequin every day? 

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, elsamars said:

Why? It’s a beautiful song 

thank god i have other peeps because yeah i am glad she is getting her flowers with the song 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I listen to it almost every day :traumatica: 

Along with the whole HMHAS album...I'm excited to see her in October :bear:

OMG YESSS BITTERSUITE IS MY JAM

Link to post
Share on other sites

TwistedTeeth
1 hour ago, darkgaga said:

It is boring AF, we should call it BAF instead of BOAF

Flop Me Hard And Flaccid :franminervini:

CHOMP.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Are you streaming MAYHEM and Harlequin every day? 

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

Melting Hot Dog GIF

 

 

This week I have been :icant: but previously, I was giving Gagisha's tunes some room to breathe so I'm primed for the Mayhem Ball :whitney:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

OMG YESSS BITTERSUITE IS MY JAM

Blue is my favorite song of hers :diane:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I listen to it almost every day :traumatica: 

Along with the whole HMHAS album...I'm excited to see her in October :bear:

Yes, Billie reminds of Gaga in that sense that she really has her own vibe. You know a Billie song when you hear it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Melting Hot Dog GIF

 

 

This week I have been :icant: but previously, I was giving Gagisha's tunes some room to breathe so I'm primed for the Mayhem Ball :whitney:

That's fair :kiss:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...