Guest Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 19 minutes ago, darkgaga said: It is boring AF, we should call it BAF instead of BOAF I don’t know why, cause I’m not Billie Eillish but I felt so offended and my day is ruined after this message Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 Who? I might need a hero to save me from breaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG2008 6,394 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 1 hour ago, PartySick said: I listen to it almost every day Along with the whole HMHAS album...I'm excited to see her in October Are you streaming MAYHEM and Harlequin every day? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 1 hour ago, elsamars said: Why? It’s a beautiful song thank god i have other peeps because yeah i am glad she is getting her flowers with the song Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 1 hour ago, PartySick said: I listen to it almost every day Along with the whole HMHAS album...I'm excited to see her in October OMG YESSS BITTERSUITE IS MY JAM Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,096 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 1 hour ago, darkgaga said: It is boring AF, we should call it BAF instead of BOAF https://hearinghealthfoundation.org/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kimeow 676 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 BTS fans really do nothing but fraud streams huh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TwistedTeeth 2,604 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 1 hour ago, darkgaga said: It is boring AF, we should call it BAF instead of BOAF Flop Me Hard And Flaccid CHOMP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 3 hours ago, LG2008 said: Are you streaming MAYHEM and Harlequin every day? This week I have been but previously, I was giving Gagisha's tunes some room to breathe so I'm primed for the Mayhem Ball Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 3 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said: OMG YESSS BITTERSUITE IS MY JAM Blue is my favorite song of hers Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 4 hours ago, PartySick said: I listen to it almost every day Along with the whole HMHAS album...I'm excited to see her in October Yes, Billie reminds of Gaga in that sense that she really has her own vibe. You know a Billie song when you hear it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
angelduuh 568 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 BTS success is so fake. Ugh. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG2008 6,394 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 2 hours ago, PartySick said: This week I have been but previously, I was giving Gagisha's tunes some room to breathe so I'm primed for the Mayhem Ball That's fair Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.