Chaymie 886 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 My Mom walked by my room while I was playing the video and she asked "Is Adele singing Shallow?" Now, I can't unhear it lol. I never properly listened to any of his songs so I didn't notice till now but he does sound so much like Adele. Chaymie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RaveMonster 718 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 3 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Eh, I think you can tell in his music that he can sing, I just think his songs kinda suck lol That’s what I mean. He clearly has a good voice and knows what good music sounds like in his own voice. He literally came from American idiol and mostly had great song choices there so I don’t know why his whole album is bland and does nothing for his voice. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,768 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 13 hours ago, vanna shintuyu said: I feel like he smells like a bag of cheetohs. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,724 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 Flip boy can sing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,851 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 It's better than I thought! Imo he's talented but he needs to work on delivering more variety of emotions in his singing the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,772 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 21 hours ago, AkariGaga said: I have heard the same ctitism about Gaga. The thing is that for Benson this actually applies. He’s like every other male pop singer, except he can do backflips and high notes, wow sounds like DLC for the male pop robots to me And his lyrics don’t mean **** because what in the actual **** does moonbeam ice cream mean My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
whoresup 3,454 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 He did a great job. His breath control and chest voice belt are impressive. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,467 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 meaning/intention is lost when a straighty like this covers it its like listening to D*mpy singing along to YMCA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.