Jump to content
performance

Benson Boone covers “Shallow”


lastpopicon

Featured Posts

My Mom walked by my room while I was playing the video and she asked "Is Adele singing Shallow?"
Now, I can't unhear it lol. I never properly listened to any of his songs so I didn't notice till now but he does sound so much like Adele. 

Chaymie
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RaveMonster
3 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Eh, I think you can tell in his music that he can sing, I just think his songs kinda suck lol

That’s what I mean. He clearly has a good voice and knows what good music sounds like in his own voice. He literally came from American idiol and mostly had great song choices there so I don’t know why his whole album is bland and does nothing for his voice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's better than I thought!

Imo he's talented but he needs to work on delivering more variety of emotions in his singing :enigma:

the meow in zombieboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Junko Enoshima
21 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

I have heard the same ctitism about Gaga.

The thing is that for Benson this actually applies. He’s like every other male pop singer, except he can do backflips and high notes, wow :classy: sounds like DLC for the male pop robots to me

And his lyrics don’t mean **** because what in the actual **** does moonbeam ice cream mean

My boobs are hopelessly huge
Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas

meaning/intention is lost when a straighty like this covers it :bradley: its like listening to D*mpy singing along to YMCA 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...