Jump to content
performance

Benson Boone covers “Shallow”


lastpopicon

Featured Posts

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

He's the only male singer I'm listening to right now... he's music is pretty hetero but yet so gay and I like it.

The cover was beautifully done 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

The closet rumours aren't being helped by him going full musical theatre diva and adding in a spot in his setlist where he belts the big 11 o'clock style numbers to prove he can sing 😂

I wish I enjoyed his music more though, he seems like a nice guy

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

There's an audio on TikTok at the moment of him singing Adele and I LITERALLY thought it was her :laughga:   he actually has a really great voice. People are saying "boy needs some ghost writers asap" :laughga:  because he's got the talent but it just kinda falls flat with his confused branding

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

Such a cutie :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

I have heard the same ctitism about Gaga.

that used to be true 

then we got shallow, ARUTW, ill never love again, vanish into you, happy mistake. we saw her kill it in jazz - i think shes proven with her covers and with a lot of her original music, that shes an amazing vocalist. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, RaveMonster said:

He’s so talented, it’s such a shame his music and style don’t reflect that.

Eh, I think you can tell in his music that he can sing, I just think his songs kinda suck lol

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

SpadesToStart
10 hours ago, RaveMonster said:

He’s so talented, it’s such a shame his music and style don’t reflect that.

“Look, talent comes everywhere, but having something to say and a way to say it so that people listen to it, that's a whole other bag.“ :ally:

Link to post
Share on other sites

meltedplastic
11 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

has Mariah ever covered Shallow?

No but she could. It sounds good when I close my eyes and imagine it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...