ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 Babyface of our generation! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,684 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 I love him sm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wet Fire 8,375 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 That was a stunning performance Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,447 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 He's the only male singer I'm listening to right now... he's music is pretty hetero but yet so gay and I like it. The cover was beautifully done So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SHALLOW 16,469 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,633 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 The closet rumours aren't being helped by him going full musical theatre diva and adding in a spot in his setlist where he belts the big 11 o'clock style numbers to prove he can sing 😂 I wish I enjoyed his music more though, he seems like a nice guy The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,862 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 There's an audio on TikTok at the moment of him singing Adele and I LITERALLY thought it was her he actually has a really great voice. People are saying "boy needs some ghost writers asap" because he's got the talent but it just kinda falls flat with his confused branding I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,040 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 He can cover me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,731 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 Such a cutie TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,480 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 5 hours ago, AkariGaga said: I have heard the same ctitism about Gaga. that used to be true then we got shallow, ARUTW, ill never love again, vanish into you, happy mistake. we saw her kill it in jazz - i think shes proven with her covers and with a lot of her original music, that shes an amazing vocalist. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 8 hours ago, RaveMonster said: He’s so talented, it’s such a shame his music and style don’t reflect that. Eh, I think you can tell in his music that he can sing, I just think his songs kinda suck lol We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,891 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 3 hours ago, Auralegends said: He can cover me Came here to say this #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 I was loving him before he covered Shallow or When We Were Young. I’m one of his first fans. I hope he notices me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpadesToStart 3,861 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 10 hours ago, RaveMonster said: He’s so talented, it’s such a shame his music and style don’t reflect that. “Look, talent comes everywhere, but having something to say and a way to say it so that people listen to it, that's a whole other bag.“ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
meltedplastic 915 Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 11 hours ago, lastpopicon said: has Mariah ever covered Shallow? No but she could. It sounds good when I close my eyes and imagine it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.