StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,815 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 The Dead Dance releasing would be HILARIOUS and so perfect omg I the edits the potential is huge. I feel the ven diagram of Wednesday/Gaga fans and people who hate Trump is a circle I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,815 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 1 hour ago, InTheCloset said: Would JD Vance be president after trump? I fear he is a worse person This is what I've been saying. As much as it's hilarious to joke about Trump dying, Vance is potentially even worse if he's put in a position of power. It's like the hydra, you cut off one disgusting demonic head and another two grow to take it's place I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,261 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Is he dead yet? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,261 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 21 minutes ago, hELXIG said: This is what I've been saying. As much as it's hilarious to joke about Trump dying, Vance is potentially even worse if he's put in a position of power. It's like the hydra, you cut off one disgusting demonic head and another two grow to take it's place So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarah H 4,480 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 This reminds me of when there were rumours all over twitter of Queen Elizabeth dying. It happened a few times at least before it was actually true. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,815 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 2 minutes ago, River said: Permaban I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
voltron92 2,575 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Hopefully this marks the last time we elect some late 70s year old something to run the country. These old farts need to let the next generation take control of their future. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 1 hour ago, hELXIG said: This is what I've been saying. As much as it's hilarious to joke about Trump dying, Vance is potentially even worse if he's put in a position of power. It's like the hydra, you cut off one disgusting demonic head and another two grow to take it's place Vance success banks on the erosion of political norms that only Donald can further, because Americans have accepted the fact that this old man is your racist uncle with a gun and you can't do anything about that. Donald has caused so much harm already, but I think if there's a god and he would die this year, American politics could still snap back, with struggles and only strong opposition leaders, but they could do it. I don't believe this would still be the case in 1-3 years from now at the pace they are moving right now, so I agree there with your point saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 also this saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,359 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 1 hour ago, hELXIG said: This is what I've been saying. As much as it's hilarious to joke about Trump dying, Vance is potentially even worse if he's put in a position of power. It's like the hydra, you cut off one disgusting demonic head and another two grow to take it's place Vance isn't respected by the GOP or the MAGA movement. Maga is a personality cult, it'll collapse instantly upon Trump's death. As for the Republican party, they'll return to their usual factionalism and with the narrow majorities they have that will kill the remainder of the term. A 2028 primary would be blood shed as they fought for the god king's throne forgetting that Trump took over the party by poisoning Rep voters against the Republicans. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomsches 17,570 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 I‘ve been seeing this rumor on Threads for the last couple of days too. But I only get leftist propaganda and conspiracies on threads so I was sure it’s Fake Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elegidadedios 5,102 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 11 minutes ago, Bronco said: Vance isn't respected by the GOP or the MAGA movement. Maga is a personality cult, it'll collapse instantly upon Trump's death. As for the Republican party, they'll return to their usual factionalism and with the narrow majorities they have that will kill the remainder of the term. A 2028 primary would be blood shed as they fought for the god king's throne forgetting that Trump took over the party by poisoning Rep voters against the Republicans. But wouldn't Vance, as the vicepresident, become president if the former dies during its legislative term? I get the "MAGA collapse" and I highly agree, but even then, Vance would instantly become the president. Like legally Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,480 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 girl, dont get my hopes up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,377 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Looking down at my $t loser misery Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.