tlittlemonster 2,501 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 The album is so boring omg I won't listen to it again Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,447 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 so I dislike SnS because it was nothing like Sexpresso, let's see if I like this one. Manchild has been growing on me, but like it's the melody in some sense, not the song, idk how to explain but the melody is very beautiful and very haunting, but the song is so meh, so like it's a weird mix. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,480 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 hour ago, GreenEyes said: Tears reminded me so much of bye off of ES I was like woah okay. Love the glitter glam pop songs on here. Sugar talking, we almost broke up again last night, when did you get hot, go go juice and house tour are my initial favs. girl "bye" is way better Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 also just woke up and going to play the album on my run, hopefully i’ll be able to play it through twice Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VasilisVas 5,213 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Boring album. Not sure if it’s because I’m getting older (yes I’m 38), but I can’t get into any of these newer pop girls. They all seem lacking. The only new pop girl that’s been able to catch some of my attention is Addison Rae and I see the way some of yall talk about her on here Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Man’s Best Friends is tracking to open with a Critic Score of 70-73. This is based on initial reviews. It already opened at a 73 critic score and 62 audience score in AOTY ratings. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
calmar 22,831 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I did like a few songs from this album, but like a lot of non-Gaga albums the sound is cohesive so many of them blend together after the first listen I like the 50s-70s influences found throughout it, that sound comes off great with modern production and mixing/mastering. I'll prob come back to a couple of them, though I might be too much of a prude for Tears lmao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,096 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 One listenable song. Awful. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,630 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Feels like a collection of B sides from Short & Sweet tbh No sign of growth, nothing new or interesting being done, nothing to say she hasn't done so already. Sometimes an act writes mid era & tour and produces a weaker clone of that era, sometimes they end up giving some fresh and interesting. This is the former for sure. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,728 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I have mixed feelings about this album. Don't really know how to put it into words. Nothing really sticks to me. Don't visit my profile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FFXIV WhiteMage 6,364 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Man Child was the only song i liked Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lilboyblue 6,041 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 So I played again the songs that I kept — Go Go Juice and Goodbye — and their replay value just nosedived for me. They somehow didn't hit as hard upon relisten. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I'm not really feeling it to be honest. I'm not her demographic by a long shot being 34 but it's quite bland in my opinion. I'm sure it'll do well but I think I'm maybe stuck in my music tastes now I sound mega old i know Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luv u Sum 2,539 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 well skimming thru the album i do think its better than short and sweet by a lot (the only song i liked there was espresso) but i dont really care enough to actually listen to the whole thing or again period. i just dont care for her artistically. i thought tears was fun and the break up again song but her lyrics about s*x and giving he*d im just like.... idk it ruins it for me. and im not against sexual music but theres something so hetero about it that it grosses me out khdkadhLAJDHl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,772 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 On 8/28/2025 at 6:24 PM, Freud said: Little Monstrosities please wait one day before streaming Sabrinas new Album. she's coming for Gaga's biggest female Albums streams. And if I decide to stream it illegally then WHAT My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.