LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 i hope this album is another huge smash for her she deserves it !! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Just now, LadyxGaGa said: i hope this album is another huge smash for her she deserves it !! You're always so positive. I envy that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: You're always so positive. I envy that idk if i can mention this but it’s dabs the secret is dabs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,817 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Goodbye is so ABBA coded. LOOOOOVE IT. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronnie 6,109 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,752 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Well... this is stealing nobody's Grammys Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,153 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 17 hours ago, Teletubby said: I just want you to come inside But never enter through the back door well hun, the gays have to go through the back door... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,241 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 sugar talking is that song i hope it gets a mv it totally deserves it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I like "I get wet at the thought of you," I like the melody/rhythm etc but whew don't like the lyrics Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
likeitrough 5,892 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 39 minutes ago, Vimo said: Goodbye is so ABBA coded. LOOOOOVE IT. it sounds like Chiquitita totally. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG2008 6,394 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 MAYHEM's Grammys are safe There are some good songs tho I kinda like Manchild now so with good songs I mean 2 Maybe it's a grower Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,480 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 im so confused why she went into this direction for her sound short n sweet was so good, this album is mid and low key boring Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,412 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 this album is so boring. SnS was so much better i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenEyes 1,141 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Tears reminded me so much of bye off of ES I was like woah okay. Love the glitter glam pop songs on here. Sugar talking, we almost broke up again last night, when did you get hot, go go juice and house tour are my initial favs. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SS77 2,150 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 The album is so melodic and beautiful. I never got into SnS, but this is a different direction that I'm into so far. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.