Jump to content
new music

Sabrina Carpenter - Man's Best Friend


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NUTELLA
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

i hope this album is another huge smash for her she deserves it !!

You're always so positive. I envy that

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, NUTELLA said:

You're always so positive. I envy that

idk if i can mention this but it’s dabs the secret is dabs 

Link to post
Share on other sites

doraemon
17 hours ago, Teletubby said:

I just want you to come inside
But never enter through the back door:deadbanana:

well hun, the gays have to go through the back door...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like "I get wet at the thought of you," I like the melody/rhythm etc but whew don't like the lyrics

Link to post
Share on other sites

likeitrough
39 minutes ago, Vimo said:

Goodbye is so ABBA coded. LOOOOOVE IT. 

it sounds like Chiquitita totally. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LG2008

MAYHEM's Grammys are safe :giveup: There are some good songs tho 

I kinda like Manchild now so with good songs I mean 2 :icant: Maybe it's a grower

Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo

im so confused why she went into this direction for her sound 

short n sweet was so good, this album is mid and low key boring

Link to post
Share on other sites

GreenEyes

Tears reminded me so much of bye off of ES I was like woah okay. Love the glitter glam pop songs on here.
Sugar talking, we almost broke up again last night, when did you get hot, go go juice and house tour are my initial favs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The album is so melodic and beautiful. I never got into SnS, but this is a different direction that I'm into so far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...