Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

Sabrina Carpenter - Man's Best Friend


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elderflower
14 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

omg how is everyone listening to it I WANNA LISTEN 

It's on her YouTube for me.

I think others are using VPNs

Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA

Snoozefest.

The most fun song is House Tour...

but she somehow makes it feel corny & try-hard

There's a pretty string melody in the Nobody's Son post-chorus though

Link to post
Share on other sites

gumzy3000

The Tears music video and song has just been released and I love it. Her enunciation could be better (giving major Ariana Grande PTSD) but the music video is so Halloween coded and bizarre. I love it. The instrumental is just too good

trolly troll troll
Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa

OK I FINISHED MY PLAYTHROUGH AND 

 

i like 

 

manchild, tears, sugar talking, nobody’s son and never getting laid 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...