Jump to content
celeb

Rihanna to drop 20th anniversary merch #R20


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Nagini
8 hours ago, Teletubby said:

from what insiders have said, her credits on most of the songs on Anti are fraudulent. she had deals with producers which guarantee her publishing. she also has a whole team of people who select the best demos for her.

7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This doesn't square in nicely with my belief system so Imma just pretend I didn't read it, thanks. :sis:

I mean at least she paid for the publishing upfront if true... but I don't think anyone really thinks of Rih as a songwriter. She's a singer with a unique voice who can pick out hits and breathe real life into them. And everybody loves her for that. Not every recording artist has to be/can be an excellent writer and performer imo (Gaga is the only one who I can truly say is a jack of all trades). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

Maybe she’s preparing to do residency or something

A labor room residency. :neyde:

Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza?
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This doesn't square in nicely with my belief system so Imma just pretend I didn't read it, thanks. :sis:

Not you entering your republican era 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Panchecco

the way she would have multiple hits if she released a full album right now. Curious to see how the merch looks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnnyVersace

"Y'all should know me well enough" *maniacal cackling*

She knows what she's doing :coffee:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

it's only tee, hoodie, doll
and vinyl box set that isn't available yet
image.png

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...