IllusionLover 7,923 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Just now, whoresup said: I find it cringe that a photographer was there capturing these photos. Could they not have just one personal moment without broadcasting it to the world? Seeing how her past bf wanted to keep her as a secret to the entire world and didn't wanted to marry her, I guess she just wanted to scream this to the ENTIRE world 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,923 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Just now, whoresup said: I find it cringe that a photographer was there capturing these photos. Could they not have just one personal moment without broadcasting it to the world? Seeing how her past bf wanted to keep her as a secret to the entire world and didn't wanted to marry her, I guess she just wanted to scream this to the ENTIRE world 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thisboyisamonster 1,276 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 4 minutes ago, whoresup said: I find it cringe that a photographer was there capturing these photos. Could they not have just one personal moment without broadcasting it to the world? Ah come on everyone does engagement photo shoots, sometimes replicating or doing a pretend proposal. Can we just go easy on this woman.... feel like everyone is so hard on her just because she is successful and unbelievably famous.... I am very happy for both of them though, we all deserve to find our person who can be our best friend, safe space and partner in life. I feel like he gives that to her. Bless! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenEyes 1,141 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 5 minutes ago, whoresup said: I find it cringe that a photographer was there capturing these photos. Could they not have just one personal moment without broadcasting it to the world? They are engagement photos.. a very common thing that people do lmao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,403 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Her tradwife era coming after the showgirl one You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenEyes 1,141 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 As I was laying in bed last night tearing up to loml, I’m glad Taylor has found hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 24 minutes ago, lastpopicon said: Couldn't she wait till after dead dance This tbh. She is so selfish for getting engaged right before Dead Dance week. Now everyone will talk about this, that Romeo Juliet song will surge in streams, it will be most liked picture of the internet. Blocking another peer from getting successful. not to mention poor Sabrina’s album… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Just now, GreenEyes said: They are engagement photos.. a very common thing that people do lmao Do we have gaga engagement photos with daddy Micheal? There's a stark difference how she chooses to conduct herself compared to even her peers. This feels inorganic and a bit manfucatured ngl, but I have nothing against taylor lol Just observing and drawing conclusions. The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,730 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Good for them, that caption is cringe AF though Don't visit my profile Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 23 minutes ago, lastpopicon said: Couldn't she wait till after dead dance No, it’s best now cause in a few weeks the news will die down. If she’d done it after, she would’ve shifted the narrative Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 14 minutes ago, whoresup said: I find it cringe that a photographer was there capturing these photos. Could they not have just one personal moment without broadcasting it to the world? Have you ever had anyone in your life get married? Cause engagement photos are like the most common, normal and actually overdone thing. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TwistedTeeth 2,604 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 What's she going to write an album about now CHOMP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Just now, andy232000 said: No, it’s best now cause in a few weeks the news will die down. If she’d done it after, she would’ve shifted the narrative So, you are telling me we have to wait weeks for dead dance? The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,013 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 The divorce album is going to win Album of the Year. Jk I truly wish her the best, she deserves to be happy and it’s quite a moment in pop culture. I bet she’s doing the Superbowl this time. Bigger than the Eras Tour incoming. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,277 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 11 minutes ago, GreenEyes said: As I was laying in bed last night tearing up to loml, I’m glad Taylor has found hers B*tch me with The Prophecy last week Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.