Jump to content
new video

Doja Cat - Jealous Type


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92
7 hours ago, likeitrough said:

it's great but don't I remember her saying she didn't want to make pop music/commercial music? 

Reasons I won’t give her views/streams lol make rap only since that’s the game you wanted to talk :trollga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BLACKOUTbritney

I love it! 
 

reminds me a little of Kylie Minogue Body Language album 

Link to post
Share on other sites

franminervini

I really like it. Shame it's so short! 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
Link to post
Share on other sites

gumzy3000

It’s a bit repetitive with the lyrics but the instrumental is great and visuals are an absolute slay.  

trolly troll troll
Link to post
Share on other sites

InTheCloset

The song is so good. The visuals so sexy and slay. 
She really put her whole Dojussy into it

#RaidTheCloset
Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

I love the 80s production, yall are crazy 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

MaybeKermit
7 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

i rly hope this becomes the song of the summer

summer is over in 4 days wdym :triggered:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...