Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new video

Florence + The Machine - Everybody Scream


JOLT

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, vanna shintuyu said:

I'm not pissed, I just don't want to struggle with someone who doesn't budge.

Not even sure what that’s supposed to mean here lol. I was clear in what I said, you inserted an insinuation that I didn’t make, I reasserted what I said, and now you’re being passive aggressive. It’s your prerogative, but at least own it. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Gay Love GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

Some folks love to make drama out of nothing, but when love comes knocking? Honey, the door is open, come on in!

 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, davideeee said:

This song is definitely a grower!! At first I didn't like it very much but now I've listened to it again and I love it!! 

same, now I have it on 69

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Having sat with this, I feel like if this is the sound direction for the album as a whole. 

This album will likely feel like HBHBHB's witchy emo sister.

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Having sat with this, I feel like if this is the sound direction for the album as a whole. 

This album will likely feel like HBHBHB's witchy emo sister.

"Welch also revealed some of the new album’s inspirations, which include witchcraft, folk horror, mysticism, chaos, and more" :giveup:

https://consequence.net/2025/08/florence-and-the-machine-new-song-everybody-scream-stream/

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"Welch also revealed some of the new album’s inspirations, which include witchcraft, folk horror, mysticism, chaos, and more" :giveup:

https://consequence.net/2025/08/florence-and-the-machine-new-song-everybody-scream-stream/

I'm excited to hear the Dessner collaborations. His work on TTPD was the best parts of that album, can only begin to imagine what he could do with someone like Florence.

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

NeanderthalDavid
20 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Having sat with this, I feel like if this is the sound direction for the album as a whole. 

This album will likely feel like HBHBHB's witchy emo sister.

This is exactly what I was thinking!!! 

If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway.
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is giving Drumming Song from Lungs. My FAVOURITE album from her. I love this song already.

珈琲ちょうだい
Link to post
Share on other sites

garbage day
1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

This is giving Drumming Song from Lungs. My FAVOURITE album from her. I love this song already.

omg yes. It also gives me Bedroom Hymns vibes

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RickMonster98

it's good (especially the music video) but she's done better

we need better songs on the album 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a song for the hardcore fans. Those barricade ghosts who put 110% into showing up at the shows. Those who get it, get it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...