nATAH 58,699 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 1 hour ago, Debithius said: People really be hating on this I mean of all the artists, why the one with the whispy, soft, dreamy vocals on a bombastic, punchy dance track? mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Cringe and creepy. Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 This sounds better ngl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,801 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Just now, elsamars said: This sounds better ngl You need a priest Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 8 minutes ago, dynamite said: You need a priest I had one inside of me before Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 1 minute ago, elsamars said: I had one inside of me before Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,203 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Obviously it’s not a typical song you’d her singing but…WOW. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,801 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 57 minutes ago, elsamars said: I had one inside of me before I wanna feel... The priest inside Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,731 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 I actually really liked how it sounded! TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,975 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Yuh Follow every rainbow till you find your dream Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HermesG 1,724 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Jez.. even with an ai, i m still thinking what a superb vocalist she is.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 675 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Two questions: - can we create an AI tag? - is there a way to mute tags so we don't have to see them? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,912 Posted August 18, 2025 Share Posted August 18, 2025 14 hours ago, AndiGaga said: Get used to it, i'd say? I dont mean that in a bad way, but AI is here to stay just like the internet or smartphones, 99% of the population will use it No, I’m not gonna get used to it. AI is not an inevitability, and we need to stop treating it like one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,453 Posted August 18, 2025 Share Posted August 18, 2025 I don't hate it but idk if I would love it if she released it... interesting different vibe Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,078 Posted August 18, 2025 Author Share Posted August 18, 2025 4 hours ago, weed said: I don't hate it but idk if I would love it if she released it... interesting different vibe It has a refreshing spin to it to be honest. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.