Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Beyoncé has won her first ever Emmy


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth

The Mayhem Ball is very theatrical I wonder if it'll get a Tony. :triggered:

Anyway, deserved. She really is the bar :party:

CHOMP.
Link to post
Share on other sites

LG2008
4 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

The Mayhem Ball is very theatrical I wonder if it'll get a Tony. :triggered:

Anyway, deserved. She really is the bar :party:

If she somehow makes a little residency in a Broadway theatre, yes :awkney:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Joshua81
9 hours ago, nATAH said:

I was gunna ask if you thought her acting was Oscar worthy but then remembered Oscars can be awarded for music...

Are You Serious Miss J GIF by reactionseditor

Only the songwriters will stand a chance tho... but thank God Bey is a credited songwriter on paper :trollga:

I was just wondering, since a typical Bey song has 5-10 writers, imagine if it wins the Oscar and 10 people got up to accept it :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sepsami

Can anyone reply to me? I really wonder what awards Gaga will be elligible for if she turns the tour into a DVD and also a documentary (specifically Gagachella and Gagacabana those were milestones in pop culture). Anyone know? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BeyonkaAte
7 hours ago, Levine said:

Who were the other nominees? :)   thank you in advance

there were no other nominees - it's a non-competitive category

https://www.televisionacademy.com/awards/nominees-winners/2025/outstanding-costumes-for-variety-nonfiction-or-reality-programming

Unfortunately, this doesn't count towards Beyoncé's EGOT status since it's a non-competitive Emmy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
4 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

It doesn’t count towards EGOT right? Non-competitive category. 

No it doesn’t — she’s still a G :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

vmpiregrn
56 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said:

No it doesn’t — she’s still a G :ladyhaha:

 

5 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

It doesn’t count towards EGOT right? Non-competitive category. 

Does Gaga’s Emmy count? Didn’t realize more criteria went into determining EGOT status than just whether or not one was won. I know it was a “Sports Emmy,” whatever that means

Link to post
Share on other sites

BeyonkaAte
1 hour ago, vmpiregrn said:

 

Does Gaga’s Emmy count? Didn’t realize more criteria went into determining EGOT status than just whether or not one was won. I know it was a “Sports Emmy,” whatever that means

Gaga's does bc she won in a competitive category with like 3 or 4 other nominees

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheMontebello
7 hours ago, vmpiregrn said:

 

Does Gaga’s Emmy count? Didn’t realize more criteria went into determining EGOT status than just whether or not one was won. I know it was a “Sports Emmy,” whatever that means

Gaga's counts

GyPJ4oGWgAASzGs.jpg

You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...