๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

3q425253qwewq

i hate when people say gaga's songs are overproduced. you can say ANY of her songs are overproduced, so what's your point? she wouldn't release it if she didn't like it, so no1curr

Take off your pants right now and marry me.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

RedOne has magic alright. A magic software on the PC that randomly chooses the same four chords over and over, structures the song in verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus and changes the key to sound different.

RedOne has magic alright. A magic software on the PC that randomly chooses the same four chords over and over, structures the song in verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus and changes the key to sound different.

oh goodness, the horrors!

A Stan Was Born

:toofunny:

TheProfessor

this :)

ryhanna

I find it very odd how people here bash RedOne for being basic, yet praise Schieรƒฦ’ร…ยธe to the end of the earth..

nath4gaga

Ok I officially love these forums, though I won't be on here when new stuff comes out, I want to like songs because I like them no because everyone else does too. For example my favourite tracks on BTW are Hair, Electric Chapel, HML, Bloody Mary and Americano :)

VforVendetta

How can everybody judge an album from one producer? it is truth that Lady gaga has created with Redone some of her Biggest hits but their time has run out. She can't work with the same producers on her whole career, it is recuctive at least! The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way Eras are over now! It is time for her to move forward into her career if she wants to get better. If you want a The Fame (Monster) Roman Reloaded or Born This Way The Re-up stan for Nicky Minaj. Bad Romance is still the best Lady Gaga song till now and it is a Redone production, but there won't be another Bad Romance, as there won't be another Pokerface and another Born This Way, get over it. I thought everybody here wants a new fresh album! I don't understand why you don't want new people to work on it! :coffee:

Edited by VforVendetta

I wasn't excited for the same old producers anyway, and I'm even less excited for anything they work on together if he's going to have that attitude, tbh.

TheProfessor

Ok I officially love these forums, though I won't be on here when new stuff comes out, I want to like songs because I like them no because everyone else does too. For example my favourite tracks on BTW are Hair, Electric Chapel, HML, Bloody Mary and Americano :)

why not, u can share ur thoughts on the album with us no :)

JudasInTheDark

Everytime I think this album is close, something like this comes up..

TheProfessor

How can everybody judge an album from one producer? it is truth that Lady gaga has created with Redone some of her Biggest hits but their time has run out. She can't work with the same producers on her whole career, it is recuctive at least! The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way Eras are over now! It is time for her to move forward into her career if she wants to get better. If you want a The Fame (Monster) Roman Reloaded or Born This Way The Re-up stan for Nicky Minaj. Bad Romance is still the best Lady Gaga song till now and it is a Redone production, but there won't be another Bad Romance, as there won't be another Pokerface and another Born This Way, get over it. I thought everybody here wants a new fresh album! I don't understand why you don't want new people to work on it! :coffee:

I like ur kill bill signature :)

Queen Gloria

Why are there 17 pages of people saying "The album is never coming out!" RedOne is referring to his work specifically. He never said the entire album wasn't finished yet.

Excited to see change...but tbh I'm obsessed with RedOne's work with Gaga on The Fame + The Fame Monster and Judas is my jam.

• Shadow locked this topic