• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

Funny that a lot of you are dissing RedOne, and yet he is practically responsible for all of Gaga's hits. Idk how I feel about this; I guess it's good she's moving on, but I personally just don't know enough about Zedd and his production skills/capabilities to be fully confident in him. And uh, same with Madeon. I have to say that his opening set for the BTWB was pretty atrocious. I didn't really enjoy watching some random 18 yr old stand at his laptop and act like he was all cool n ****. I'm kinda worried right now that ARTPOP is gonna just be generic EDM, because honestly, that's what people like Zedd and Madeon produce -- generic ass EDM music. W/e, I'll just wait to see how everything comes out. But I'm feelings kind of...pessimistic about all of this.

A Stan Was Born

it's kind of weird how nearly everyone gaga knew since she was 19 and "dancing on bars with lady starlight" are all lining up under the "I don't really care to work with her anymore" sign or don't want anything to do with her

Its cause she's a flop and her career is so over. That's why people are still talking about her, including you.

Arturo

Electric Chapel is not bad :rip:

DJWS made other great songs like Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, and Black Jesus + Amen Fashion.

Its cause she's a flop and her career is so over. That's why people are still talking about her, including you.

damn that was a good one

A Stan Was Born

Not here for Madeon shade. He's not even 20, half Redone's age, and he produces songs that all sound different from one another, something that RedOne seems to have great trouble with. And "generic" EDM is what David Guetta does. Not Madeon or Zedd.

damn that was a good one

I would insert a clever gif here too to bring my point home but we can't post gifs anymore :(

DJWS made other great songs like Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, and Black Jesus + Amen Fashion.

...Yeah, because BJAF is a great song. Lol. I'm sorry but he's certainly not on the same level as RedOne.

PopReaper

I don't even curr tbh

He didn't bring nothing new to the sound of Born This Way (album),Hair was overproduced,Judas was just an attempt to remake Bad Romance and Scheisse is just nothing special imo

He wouldn't do any good in an album that, besides everything, is going to be fresh

but then again,it's just my opinion

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Is this joke right? I mean seriously...? I want him to be main producer of the album but now this? :shrug:

I want at least 5 Redone songs on ARTPOP.

Edited by J U D A S

Arturo

...Yeah, because BJAF is a great song. Lol. I'm sorry but he's certainly not on the same level as RedOne.

To me and many others, it's a phenomenal song. But that's entirely subjective as is your last comment.

with garibay, and the other ones are overproduced, nothing special.

3q425253qwewq

Not here for Madeon shade. He's not even 20, half Redone's age, and he produces songs that all sound different from one another, something that RedOne seems to have great trouble with. And "generic" EDM is what David Guetta does. Not Madeon or Zedd.

THANK YOU.

Thank you so much. Im tired of people acting like Red one is the ONLY viable producer out there, just because hes worked on hits of gaga in the past. I'm really annoyed that people are judging an album before its even been heard, but welcome to GagaDaily, I suppose. On top of that,each of them - Zedd & Madeon - both make good music, so STOP jumping the damn gun and saying its going to flop before it's even out. I understand taste in music is subjective, but could people quit downplaying everyone else, just because they aren't redone:? Good Lord. I Love Red One 2 death too, but I have the ability to give other producers the chance, besides stanning for him to be the main lead on her career for the next 10+ years; Im happy she's trying something new, and not so forumulaic, and P. F*KNG S, he didnt even sound too enthusiastic, based on that quote, to even be working with her again.

Ugh, god these boards can be toxic sometimes

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY GAGA LEAVE THIS LOSER

:huh: He gave her her most successful songs.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Is this joke right? I mean seriously...? I want him to be main producer of the album but now this? :shrug:

I want at least 5 Redone songs on ARTPOP.

:golfclap: :golfclap:

• Shadow locked this topic