Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

Yet we're stuck with ****ty producers like DJWS and Zedd

Zedd's production is so old. I swear 5 years ago, even before Gaga came out, i used to listen to a lot of tracks that are similar to what he does right now, and i was asking myself "Wouldn't it be amazing if actually some artist put their vocals over these tracks". I don't get why people say "he has a fresh sound".

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

nath4gaga

Srly? RedOne is her best producer, he made her f*cking best songs except for Dance in the Dark and Heavy Metal Lover...! (Just Dance, LoveGame, Poker Face, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Monster, Hair, Judas, Scheiße).

If he isnt on ARTPOP i can already feel disappointed.

Parazzi, Speechless, Telephone, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Edge of Glory, You and I??? What about them, the reason why everyone is scared, is because RedOne has pretty much produced ALL of gaga's tracks...

TheProfessor

This one comment turned this forum into straight chaos.

Y'all are crazy ****ers. :hug: you all keep me entertained.

And I'll be honest, I listen to the songs before I even think about who is producing it. All producers have made incredible music with Gaga, and I believe Gaga knows what we want to hear, and who can create that with her. She's so excited for us to hear it, and she is so proud and confident.

If you think it's not going to be as good because one producer may or may not be on it, you are crazy. Gaga knows what sound she wants on the album, and the sound we are expecting.

Have some faith in her. It's not just the producer making the song. They would have nothing if Gaga didn't have lyrics and a melody tbh.

I love the work RedOne has done with Gaga, but If they don't feel that magic or connection, I don't want it on the album. it probably won't be as good.

this :)

Americano

Zedd's production is so old. I swear 5 years ago, even before Gaga came out, i used to listen to a lot of tracks that are similar to what he does right now, and i was asking myself "Wouldn't it be amazing if actually some artist put their vocals over these tracks". I don't get why people say "he has a fresh sound".

Agreed. Nothing about him is "fresh" and "new." It's recycled and dated.

TheProfessor

Ok, but who's going to produce Poker Face 2.0 and Bad Romance 2.0? :confused::ohno: I'm so scared...

What, im not here for pk2 and br2 tbh

Hypocrateen

that would mean poor quality music and a flop album, idont see the funny thing.

Again, that's your opinion. :)

If DJWS produces less quality music than RedOne then I don't know what to think. :roll:

And you haven't even heard the album yet, so save your apocalyptic thoughts for later.

That is fine. I would like him to be on ARTPOP but if he´s not it won´t be such a big deal we have other great producers.

WarriorPrince

Exactly, stop panicing about the producers theyre not the most important factor in this album gags is :(

excuse me no

hum srly unless you are talking about piano ballads because otherwide gaga is far from an important factor

Parazzi, Speechless, Telephone, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Edge of Glory, You and I??? What about them, the reason why everyone is scared, is because RedOne has pretty much produced ALL of gaga's tracks...

Yeah well all of those songs are a mess. TEOG and Telephone are good but they could be better. GH is a production mess.

The thing is you are right, he did a big part of TF and TFM. But he didnt do much on Born This Way, still what he did was by far the best tracks from the album. Not only does the GP agree but most of the fans too.

Edited by WarriorPrince

• Shadow locked this topic