• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

Well yeah I do feel force when hearing Scheiße or Judas and even Hair. Don't get me wrong but I kinda prefer DJWS and Fernando works than Redone . For me Heavy Metal Lover > Scheiße . The beat enough said. Government Hooker > Judas and Hair. DJWS is kinda good at beats. Well that is my opinion.

Edited by Mix

Galactic Mess

lmao all of you were excited to hear gaga say other artists dont take risks and dont get their hands dirty and now that she may take risks you have a meltdown lol

lol exactly! Stop worrying so much, people... If they haven't created anything good enough to be on ARTPOP yet then you should be thankful RedOne will play no part in it.

Yass THANK GOD. ReDone is basic, overused and generic, she needs to innovate & if she thinks their magic is gone then it probably is

Not here for him serving Pound the Alarm teas on ARTPOP :wtf:

Can you give us an example one of Gaga/RedOne songs that sounds as Pound The Alarm?

i Love the Lady

How can any of us really judge who is right for ARTPOP when we haven't heard even a SNIPPET of what any of it will actually sound like? I'm positive that the pervious work any of the producers have put out will be changed and adjusted for the album.

Also, RedOne should produce at least 2 songs on the album. :troll:

Edited by i Love the Lady

The best music they made together was 4 years ago. I think its safe to say shes allowed to move on. I feel like some fans get overly pessimistic, including myself, and embrace this melodramatic idea that shes just so desperate for a comeback or shes done for. That if ARTPOP isnt some sort of apology letter for born this ways lack of fame era success that its the end of her career. Its like everyone here has completely lost faith in her ability to make good pop music. I mean what do you think ARTPOP will sound like without redone? Is her music without redone that bad to you? Because hes made some of my favorite gaga tracks as well but i dont doubt that she can recreate that success with other proucers in the future possibly

You are so right about stans being pessimistic. Even I am, but only when it comes to chart performence.

BTW, the album was a mess. And I am not talking production wise (like so many claim), but theme wise.

Her love for music shows on the album, with so many tracks that are mash-ups of different influences, it's nothing too "pop" or too "rock" or too "electronic". It's a mash-up. I even get her using all those babys and tonights in EOG and FOHL and other tracks. They make the songs sound like their influences, they're trowbacks, they're campy (just look at the EOG video, it looks like the 80s MVs, doesn't it ?) and that's what makes me call BTW a messy, but kind of brilliant album. It's out of focus, but it's a "love child" of different records Gaga herself loves to rock out to.

Now, ARTPOP may not sell as well as everyone (the stans) wishes it will, but that may have nothing to do with the quality of the tracks/singles. The GP goes back and forth with what they want on the charts because last year went a little like this:

- mindless "club beats" with 3 lines being spewed here and there (anything Flo Rida)

- artsy, trying-too-hard compositions ("We Are Young", which I love because I'm a pretentious art nerd :ohwell: )

So, we'll have to wait and see how Gaga performs on the chart this year, with or without "GP appealing production".

Gaga loves music and loves making it and we love listening to it, that's all that should matter.

Edited by MJ Holland

Dylangaga

How can any of us really judge who is right for ARTPOP when we haven't heard even a SNIPPET of what any of it will actually sound like? I'm positive that the pervious work any of the producers have put out will be changed and adjusted for the album.

Also, RedOne should produce at least 2 songs on the album. :troll:

THIS..thank you...right, monsters are delusiona we don't even KNOW HOW ANYTHING SOUNDS so stop judging...jeeze

You are so right about stans being pessimistic. Even I am, but only when it comes to chart performence.

BTW, the album was a mess. And I am not talking production wise (like so many claim), but theme wise.

Her love for music shows on the album, with so many tracks that are mash-ups of different influences, it's nothing too "pop" or too "rock" or too "electronic". It's a mash-up. I even get her using all those babys and tonights in EOG and FOHL and other tracks. They make the songs sound like their influences, they're trowbacks, they're campy (just look at the EOG video, it looks like the 80s MVs, doesn't it ?) and that's what makes me call BTW a messy, but kind of brilliant album. It's out of focus, but it's a "love child" of different records Gaga herself loves to rock out to.

Now, ARTPOP may not sell as well as everyone (the stans) wishes it will, but that may have nothing to do with the quality of the tracks/singles. The GP goes back and forth with what they want on the charts because last year went a little like this:

- mindless "club beats" with 3 lines being spewed here and there (anything Flo Rida)

- artsy, trying-too-hard compositions ("We Are Young", which I love because I'm a pretentious art nerd :ohwell: )

So, we'll have to wait and see how Gaga performes on the chart this year, with or without "GP appealing production".

Gaga loves music and loves making it and we live listening to it, that's all that should matter.

:tea: so MUCH TEA SPILT!

TheProfessor

I understand what you're trying to say, but the thing is, The Fame wasn't EDM. What made The Fame so special at the time was that the dance trend wasn't truly a presence until Gaga blew it up with that album. Right now, in 2013, the EDM trend has already started and many artists are already cashing in on it. I'm worried for Gaga because by the time this album comes out, due to production, recent events, etc, it may be a little late for the game, permitting the general public to react to ARTPOP with a ""so what, this has been done" mentality, I definitely get you though, I know we should all be optimistic for Gaga, but as of late the general public wants to be as hard on her as they can. I know, I hate it too, but only Gaga has the power to reverse it. You are definitely right that we should all be optimistic for her though :)

Ok "the fame" was pop-dance music. I agree with u though that, "the fame" timing release was perfect and if it wasnt for it, most likely it wouldnt have had the same succes. So the timing is really important, if ur trying to be successfull but, im looking fot great music first and succes comes second to me. I want to make an example, madonna's "american life" to me is a great album even though it didnt have the succes it should have had bcoz, of the timing release, but never the less it remans a great album(this is mho obviously, u may think not). Anyway i like ur point here and i agree but as i said before, the important thing for an artits is to reinvent themselfs and if it comes with a huge succes great if not im happy with it anyway as long there is the efort. It was nice taking with:)

lol @ people acting like it's no big deal. RedOne produced most of Gaga's biggest hits you b---hes.

Runway

Can you give us an example one of Gaga/RedOne songs that sounds as Pound The Alarm?

I didn't say that ? :fail: I said that if they dont have a connection anymore then the product will most likely suck; PTA was just an example of how uninspired RedOne has become, his only good songs were with Gaga and if they've ''lost their magic'' then it's not worth having his productions on ARTPOP

Hypocrateen

Attention, attention please!

At all the people being shady towards DJWS, I think you all shall stay pressed since he's surely gonna be the main and/or executive producer of the album since she's followed everywhere by him.

Bye. :hor:

Edited by hypocrateen

I didn't say that ? :fail: I said that if they dont have a connection anymore then the product will most likely suck; PTA was just an example of how uninspired RedOne has become, his only good songs were with Gaga and if they've ''lost their magic'' then it's not worth having his productions on ARTPOP

I didn't want to say that. I wanted you to give us an exmplae of a song of Gaga/RedOne that is as bad as PTA :derpga:

They still have the magic. Look at Scheisse. Once again a RedOne's song is the fan favourite. Just like Poker Face, Bad Romance.

Attention, attention please!

At all the people being shady towards DJWS, I think you shall all stay pressed since he's surely gonna be the main and/or executive producer of the album since she's followed everywhere by him.

Bye. :hor:

and he is Gaga's worst producer :hor: ARTFLOP indeed :lolgaga:

Hypocrateen

I didn't want to say that. I wanted you to give us an exmplae of a song of Gaga/RedOne that is as bad as PTA :derpga:

They still have the magic. Look at Scheisse. Once again a RedOne's song is the fan favourite. Just like Poker Face, Bad Romance.

and he is Gaga's worst producer :hor: ARTFLOP indeed :lolgaga:

That's your opinion tbh :giggle:

• Shadow locked this topic