Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

There is something called faith and i think gags deserve i little faith no. Its not like redone made those songs, lady fuucking gaga did, she wrote them, she compose them, she sang them and performed them. So maybe just a little faith on her, wouldnt heart. Aliens these days though.

I have faith in Gaga. I just don't like DJWS's work. What's so wrong about that? We will all find out when ARTPOP releases but for now I'm not getting my hopes high.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

misanthrope

If march comes only for redone to not even be on it wasting a whole month, I swear, Imma cut a hoe tbh :grr:

It seemed like she was planning for the post-tour portion of march to be her ARTPOP professional recording studio time. We already know she was going to work with Zedd in an actual studio around that time to perfect the music and her vocals. Now we know its the same for RedOne :P

Now that shes having health problems i wonder how thats changed though. Maybe shes going to start up ARTPOP re-recordings and touch ups earlier than before.

It seemed like she was planning for the post-tour portion of march to be her ARTPOP professional recording studio time. We already know she was going to work with Zedd in an actual studio around that time to perfect the music and her vocals. Now we know its the same for RedOne :P

Now that shes having health problems i wonder how thats changed though. Maybe shes going to start up ARTPOP re-recordings and touch ups earlier than before.

Oh right, forgot about the tour tbh :laughga:

pierodinero

IIRC, HML was worked on up until a week before the album release.... Just because they are talking about getting together in March doesn't tell us anything about the release date. None of us were even expecting the album in March.

IIRC?

TheProfessor

Lol none of us have heard the album yet, don't judge it based on your own delusion and anxiety. RedOne could be making songs for the app, not for the album. Besides, Gaga said ARTPOP is her best work to date, and I trust her.

I should have never read this thread.

this, i have total faith on gaga tbh and some of the members here should to though.:(

RedOne is awesome, I don't understand the DJ White Shadow and Garibay *** sweat... it's RedOne who made those awesome GaGa dance tracks, which is what ARTPOP is supposed to be about.

TheProfessor

I have faith in Gaga. I just don't like DJWS's work. What's so wrong about that? We will all find out when ARTPOP releases but for now I'm not getting my hopes high.

I'm saying that, it doesnt really matter with which producer is she working with, since she does allmost all the work on her albums. So just have faith and think positive, when it comes out we can all judge than no. No need for meltdowns, if we havent heard it yet.:) Edited by lilmonster89

Alien Tulip

I'm saying that, it doesnt really matter with which producer is she working with, since she does allmost all the work on her albums. So just have faith and think positive, when it comes out we can all judge than no. No need for meltdowns, if we havent heard it yet. :)

I was expressing my opinion not having a meltdown :smh:

pierodinero

RedOne is awesome, I don't understand the DJ White Shadow and Garibay *** sweat... it's RedOne who made those awesome GaGa dance tracks, which is what ARTPOP is supposed to be about.

You don't understand the DJ White Shadow and Garibay *** sweat?

ibq2lNFP6eBTrL.jpg

After their work on BTW, I'm sure they can both come up with amazing dance tracks.

I'm so worried about this album sounding outdated by the time it comes out...

I will never understand people that say this... How can an album be outdated when it's brand new!? So because she puts it out a few months later, that means all the songs will sound old!? Even if their brand new!? Lol makes no sense.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic