๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Europe Charts Discussion

AnaLucia95

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster

Hey guys help me requesting Marry The Night in the most popular Portugal radio, please!

Its easy, just follow this steps:

1. Go to http://cidadefm.clix.pt/shows/top40/vote.asp

2. The song isnt for selection, so go down and write "Marry The Night - Lady Gaga"

3. Write your name where says "Nome"

And that's it! Its very important guys, please. :sweat: :sweat:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amen Fashion

• AnaLucia95

• Americano

• Scarface

DiegoMonster

Excited for next weeks album sales - Should jump some spots :jump:

Lets hope, anyways if MTN is doing great in Germany, i just cant imagine how Scheisse will do. :ohwell:

Amen Fashion

Lets hope, anyways if MTN is doing great in Germany, i just cant imagine how Scheisse will do. :ohwell:

:jump: Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I did great too . Btw itรƒโ€šยดs back to #19 on iTunes but dark green :)

DiegoMonster

:jump: Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I did great too . Btw itรƒโ€šยดs back to #19 on iTunes but dark green :)

Greaaaat! Gaga should perform at te Bambis, :cry:

Amen Fashion

Greaaaat! Gaga should perform at te Bambis, :cry:

You mean Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I ? Well Im not sure about that - Right now Germany is into really electric songs and Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I was just airplay-wise high (I really donรƒโ€šยดt know why) It was like 3 week at #3 :) Scheiรƒฦ’ร…ยธe could be a smash for Germany. Just the name would hype the **** out of it here

DiegoMonster

You mean Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I ? Well Im not sure about that - Right now Germany is into really electric songs and Yoรƒฦ’ยผ and I was just airplay-wise high (I really donรƒโ€šยดt know why) It was like 3 week at #3 :) Scheiรƒฦ’ร…ยธe could be a smash for Germany. Just the name would hype the **** out of it here

I was atalking about the sales, but, you're right, i just can magine her perfomring Marry The Night / Scheisse at the same time, The Bambis would explode, hehe. I think Scheisse was made to be released in Germany, just that.

Amen Fashion

I was atalking about the sales, but, you're right, i just can magine her perfomring Marry The Night / Scheisse at the same time, The Bambis would explode, hehe. I think Scheisse was made to be released in Germany, just that.

Yes true that and btw MTN back to #18 on Amazon and they have banners up, for mp3 sales after the 24th and it says 3.99 รƒยขรขโ‚ฌลกยฌ for mp3 albums and like in the us mostly 0,49 รƒยขรขโ‚ฌลกยฌ for songs :) If so Im sure it will help even more to jump some spots :)

DiegoMonster

Yes true that and btw MTN back to #18 on Amazon and they have banners up, for mp3 sales after the 24th and it says 3.99 รƒยขรขโ‚ฌลกยฌ for mp3 albums and like in the us mostly 0,49 รƒยขรขโ‚ฌลกยฌ for songs :) If so Im sure it will help even more to jump some spots :)

Do you think MTN will enter the top 10 in Germany? :(

Amen Fashion

Do you think MTN will enter the top 10 in Germany? :(

Could be :yes: Im not sure but does the airplay help on the charts like in the us ?- If yes I think it could enter the top 10 after new years eve. But Im sure interscope wonรƒโ€šยดt try or do sth to get it into the top 10 like making Gaga perform somewhere here. And I also think that the Marry The Night spots on tv help the song alot :)

DiegoMonster

Could be :yes: Im not sure but does the airplay help on the charts like in the us ?- If yes I think it could enter the top 10 after new years eve. But Im sure interscope wonรƒโ€šยดt try or do sth to get it into the top 10 like making Gaga perform somewhere here. And I also think that the Marry The Night spots on tv help the song alot :)

Oh, sounds fine, but, remember Gaga's BTWBall will begin around UK/urope, so, Germany must be prepared for some TV/Awards performance, and not to be surprised if the release of Scheisse as Germany single, and that should be a major help. :)

Amen Fashion

Oh, sounds fine, but, remember Gaga's BTWBall will begin around UK/urope, so, Germany must be prepared for some TV/Awards performance, and not to be surprised if the release of Scheisse as Germany single, and that should be a major help. :)

Yeah exactly I thought that too :) Im sure Germany is quite excited for her shows. I mean itรƒโ€šยดs Gaga even if you donรƒโ€šยดt like her songs, you want to see her show because youรƒโ€šยดre interested

DiegoMonster

Yeah exactly I thought that too :) Im sure Germany is quite excited for her shows. I mean itรƒโ€šยดs Gaga even if you donรƒโ€šยดt like her songs, you want to see her show because youรƒโ€šยดre interested

That's the fact of an entertainer as she is, everybody's expecting what she would do, what "freaky-thing" will do this time, and its not just in germany, its around the world, even in Latin America, at least MTN is doing well in some countries... :(

Amen Fashion

That's the fact of an entertainer as she is, everybody's expecting what she would do, what "freaky-thing" will do this time, and its not just in germany, its around the world, even in Latin America, at least MTN is doing well in some countries... :(

I really donรƒโ€šยดt care about Marry The Night anymore. I mean it could have been the biggest BTW era hit or a flop and it happened to be a flop. Its just too much Gaga she released the single in such small time thats why she should have add one month to every single era and everything would have been perfect :) But her album sales are still great and today I saw on tv, that the artist getรƒโ€šยดs ca. 10 % / writed ca. 4 % and producer 1 % so Gaga gets 14 % of one sold album, not that less :) Well I went off topic but yeah she still sells amazingly albums :jump:

DiegoMonster

I really donรƒโ€šยดt care about Marry The Night anymore. I mean it could have been the biggest BTW era hit or a flop and it happened to be a flop. Its just too much Gaga she released the single in such small time thats why she should have add one month to every single era and everything would have been perfect :) But her album sales are still great and today I saw on tv, that the artist getรƒโ€šยดs ca. 10 % / writed ca. 4 % and producer 1 % so Gaga gets 14 % of one sold album, not that less :) Well I went off topic but yeah she still sells amazingly albums :jump:

God, you're right, as i heard, she's caring about her album sales, maybe the fasty single releases were based on that, also you can notice that EVERY SINGLE has different way genre, i mean: BTW, the lead single of course, the intro of the album, then Judas, a techno-oriented song, then TEOG with the sax solo, then suddenly everything changes to YAI, like, what the hell? and then comes another gaga-like song which is MTN, in my own opinion, she's showing everybody that BTW is fully equiped with every genre you may think, and that's why i think Government Hooker will be released as single in late 2012, i mean, that opera intro... :)

• Mills locked this topic