• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amen Fashion

• AnaLucia95

• Americano

• Scarface

Germany #28 (+3)

Almost #27.

I'm not surprised with the radio playing it pretty often.

Could maybe be a top 10 here, German people always need a lot of time to discover the good tracks :cool:

German Airplay :

18 27 04 Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

25 28 27 Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory

Marry climbing 9 spots and TEOG gained 3 spots ---

Amen Fashion

Omg :excited: ! WuHuu ! #24 and now we just need some RTL 2 promo with parts of her video like they did for Yoü and I. :yes:

Liam Germanotta

Great news.

Interesting thing about German iTunes: TOTGA lost 7 spots, MTN gained 7 spots and is now ahead of TOTGA. It's not that I hate Katy or TOTGA, actually I like the song and the video, but I know many members here are thrilled about how both songs perform at the moment.

So, let's do a quick summary of the day as we do really have nice, optimistic figures in Germany:

12/16/2011 -- German download charts summary

iTunes #27 (+7, this is always based on the daily summary of downloadcharts.net)

Musicload #20

Amazon #17 (best spot I've seen so far)

MediaMarkt #20

Airplay #18 is awesome. Seems like 30+ stations increase playing it.

Where do you actually get these insider information? So iTunes I guess is when you're all logged into iTunes store, but how about airplay for instance? I always check germancharts.com for airplay but it's not yet released there.

Edited by Lana

Great news.

Interesting thing about German iTunes: TOTGA lost 7 spots, MTN gained 7 spots and is now ahead of TOTGA. It's not that I hate Katy or TOTGA, actually I like the song and the video, but I know many members here are thrilled about how both songs perform at the moment.

So, let's do a quick summary of the day as we do really have nice, optimistic figures in Germany:

12/16/2011 -- German download charts summary

iTunes #27 (+7, this is always based on the daily summary of downloadcharts.net)

Musicload #20

Amazon #17 (best spot I've seen so far)

MediaMarkt #20

Airplay #18 is awesome. Seems like 30+ stations increase playing it.

Where do you actually get these insider information? So iTunes I guess is when you're all logged into iTunes store, but how about airplay for instance? I always check germancharts.com for airplay but it's not yet released there.

yes gaga is now on #18 at german airplay (-:

here you can see the radio top 100 > http://www.radiocharts.com/html/charts_de_main.htm

Edited by violetbandit

#23 in German itunes. After this weekend Top 20,for sure. :drink:

Edit: Now #22. Top 20,mtn is coming! wuhu

Edit1: Now #21!! It's going so fast!

Edit2: NOW #20!

Edited by AnaLucia95

Robotboy

:go: go Germany!! i hope this will spread to Scandinavia and that were just very slow on the winter xD

Edited by Idcydk
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Mills locked this topic