Joshua81 283 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 The other side of the earth just has to use more groundwater so we can tilt it back duh!! It's definitely not the Asian side Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaism 12,493 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 I’ve been reading this topic back and forth since it was posted and honestly I don’t know if whether I cry, laugh or get REALLY concerned like, for real. seeing some responses and “jokes” here it’s really like a way to see how screwed we are as human beings. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 17 hours ago, Nagini said: I work in science... relax. We have WAY bigger problems contributing to climate change than groundwater drilling. Are you suggesting that countries/tribes/communities shouldn't look for drinkable water? The author of this article writes about hiking gear and sneakers. Please do your research. Why the hell did you quote me? I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted July 28, 2025 Share Posted July 28, 2025 7 hours ago, Awakened M said: Why the hell did you quote me? I honestly don't know Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,346 Posted July 28, 2025 Share Posted July 28, 2025 Mayhem’s impact Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.