dynamite 67,721 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 1 minute ago, Awakened M said: Some of y'all are twisted. You're only just realising Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 Just now, dynamite said: You're only just realising Lmao absolutely not. I'm only just now saying something. I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,703 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 Sorry y’all, I fell TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,535 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 why the gaslighting title Meow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,713 Posted July 26, 2025 Share Posted July 26, 2025 6 hours ago, Nagini said: Who cares be so fr That attitude is what's accelerated global warming and may still have a powerful impact in YOUR lifetime...do you not see the freak weather thats been going on lately? Every year it'll continue to get worse if humans dont learn to chill tf out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monsta217 584 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 Itll probably be easier to wait for it to make a full turn than to expect any politician to care lol I could eat a slice of your zombie pie… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 4 hours ago, Lord Mayhem said: That attitude is what's accelerated global warming and may still have a powerful impact in YOUR lifetime...do you not see the freak weather thats been going on lately? Every year it'll continue to get worse if humans dont learn to chill tf out 7 hours ago, Awakened M said: Lmao absolutely not. I'm only just now saying something. I work in science... relax. We have WAY bigger problems contributing to climate change than groundwater drilling. Are you suggesting that countries/tribes/communities shouldn't look for drinkable water? The author of this article writes about hiking gear and sneakers. Please do your research. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,713 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 10 minutes ago, Nagini said: I work in science... relax. We have WAY bigger problems contributing to climate change than groundwater drilling. Are you suggesting that countries/tribes/communities shouldn't look for drinkable water? The author of this article writes about hiking gear and sneakers. Please do your research. "Science" is such a broad term...anything that can be studied can be considered a "science" so that doesnt impress me or say much of your "specialized expertise"...calm down I never claimed groundwater shouldnt be sourced responsibly...we are discussing the misuse of natural resources across the spectrum of industries WW People can dicuss their findings and opinions on a wide variety of topics...so what's the problem? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 3 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said: "Science" is such a broad term...anything that can be studied can be considered a "science" so that doesnt impress me or say much of your "specialized expertise"...calm down I never claimed groundwater shouldnt be sourced responsibly...we are discussing the misuse of natural resources across the spectrum of industries WW People can dicuss their findings and opinions on a wide variety of topics...so what's the problem? First rule is that opinions are not made equal; if you're going to read information online, learn to do it critically and as best as you can. What are your credentials? My findings are that this is overblown and extremely low on the priority list to combat climate change. So like I said, who gives af. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,713 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 3 minutes ago, Nagini said: First rule is that opinions are not made equal; if you're going to read information online, learn to do it critically and as best as you can. What are your credentials? My findings are that this is overblown and extremely low on the priority list to combat climate change. So like I said, who gives af. Of course you shouldn't believe everything you read online...that's a given. I didnt claim to "work in science"...you did Carry on not giving af about what YOU consider to be "overblown and extremely low on the priority list"...good thing opinions are not made equal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 2 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said: Of course you shouldn't believe everything you read online...that's a given. I didnt claim to "work in science"...you did Carry on not giving af about what YOU consider to be "overblown and extremely low on the priority list"...good thing opinions are not made equal Very good. I'll meet you at the recycling bin after lunch. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 11 hours ago, nATAH said: somehow this is katy perrys fault but fr i think we all know what countries are at fault for this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bebe 17,289 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 30 inches?? I’ve been on Grindr and that’s like 3 dicks that are smaller in person than you expected. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phoenix Fields 2,714 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 I'm surprised no Trump supporter has blamed mass migration as a result. I suppose they'd first have to have an interest in science. 😂 Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted July 27, 2025 Share Posted July 27, 2025 1 hour ago, Westerosi said: I'm surprised no Trump supporter has blamed mass migration as a result. I suppose they'd first have to have an interest in science. 😂 Jesus. The fact that this is a real possibility is terrifying. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.