Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
rumor

Amazon Alexa: “Dead Dance” July 18th


Obobo

Featured Posts

dynamite

Fake

I don't even think Alexa tells you when a song is coming it just says "I couldn't find that" :Cautious:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem

Cece is known for trolling, so nope

Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey

You guys, we're so back 😭

(meaning rando fakes of Alexa leaking release dates.) 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo

has anyone else tried this?

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

Obobo
1 minute ago, zevthepaparazzo said:

has anyone else tried this?

somebody in the comments says their google home said the same thing

Link to post
Share on other sites

zevapaparazzo
6 minutes ago, Obobo said:

somebody in the comments says their google home said the same thing

bout to test this rn actually :hor:

 

RESULTS:

test 1:

"Hey google, lay Dead Dance by Lady Gaga"

thought i said just dance and played that

 

test 2: 

"Hey google, play Dead Dance"

played a song by someone called "Opez"

 

CONCLUSION:


No.

 

Spoiler

I checked spotify and the first thing that came up for "Dead Dance" was lady gaga so.....? :oops:

 

the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemon Blood

lol I played that video and my Alexa heard and said something completely different 

I’m always craving Dragon Fruit
Link to post
Share on other sites

elijahfan
2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

You guys, we're so back 😭

(meaning rando fakes of Alexa leaking release dates.) 

I mean... Gaga's profile does come up when you search Dead Dance on Spotify, just saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ModernEcstasy

Tried it on all 4 of my Echo devices and on my parents Google Home. Even changed my country settings to see if it would make a difference. 
 

This is definitely Bullsh!t :noparty:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, dynamite said:

Fake

I don't even think Alexa tells you when a song is coming it just says "I couldn't find that" :Cautious:

Are you aware of the Joanne era leaks

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
10 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Are you aware of the Joanne era leaks

Nothing comes to mind, why?

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...