Jump to content
new music

Agnes - MILK


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

jimmytimestep

Whew she NEVER misses

i turn the milk into butter

80S Dancing GIF

butter into money

80S Dancing GIF

I make the money honey i crave the life that i like

80S Dancing GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ceres

She’s backkkkkjk!!!

wasnt 100% into the pacing of Balenciaga Covered Eyes, but this sounds so fun! 

✧ ✧ ✧
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alvitr

This is amazing! 
 

This song is kinda what I thought Mayhem would be + the Gaga flare to be added of course:oohrightthereyeah:

LG8 out Soon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Poltergeist

HOW GOOD IS THAT CHORUS???

Idk why but I feel like it's a bit 3OH3 coded

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...