Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Music Club

Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Zelda

By the way, are we supposed to review the person's chosen artist or band the exact same day? I think it would be better to have the week to listen to the artist/band, and then post the review on the next Wednesday (same day another person chooses a band or artist).

:flop:

By the way, are we supposed to review the person's chosen artist or band the exact same day? I think it would be better to have the week to listen to the artist/band, and then post the review on the next Wednesday (same day another person chooses a band or artist).

:flop:

You don't have to listen to it that day- just some time that week. And the discussion will take place throughout the week until the next list is posted.

I already picked an artist to present when my turn comes up. :kirill:

We should also keep track of artists that have been presented. So that we don't have repeats and stuff like that.

Princess Zelda

You don't have to listen to it that day- just some time that week. And the discussion will take place throughout the week until the next list is posted.

That's a good idea :). This is gonna be fun. Can't wait for Logan's choice tomorrow.

I already picked an artist to present when my turn comes up. :kirill:

We should also keep track of artists that have been presented. So that we don't have repeats and stuff like that.

All previous artists will be kept in the OP under spoilers. :)

Archived