PartySick 175,075 Posted June 15, 2025 Share Posted June 15, 2025 8 minutes ago, Monstermilo said: voter turnout was low but so many ppl are so angry rn if you didnt vote to prevent this, i am not sure you can absolve yourself of the blame that comes from not helping keep trump out This (anything happening because of Trump) is 100% on anybody that didn't vote for Kamala Harris. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SharkmanthaC 115,344 Posted June 15, 2025 Author Share Posted June 15, 2025 13 hours ago, Shipper said: I'm so happy for all the support! So many of the clients I work with stopped coming to our clinic in fear of getting deported. Our office is near a border control office. As an immigrant myself, my heart goes out to the families that were separated. I hope these peaceful protests continue so that more people hear our voice. We had parents that were scared to send their children to school. I cannot imagine that feeling. she/her/hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SharkmanthaC 115,344 Posted June 15, 2025 Author Share Posted June 15, 2025 12 hours ago, Morphine Prince said: Shots fired at Salt Lake City protest. Any update on this? she/her/hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted June 15, 2025 Share Posted June 15, 2025 1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said: Any update on this? One person in critical condition as of last night. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RenegAde 20,626 Posted June 15, 2025 Share Posted June 15, 2025 15 hours ago, EART HL I NG said: When you’re such a loser that you’re the most powerful man on the planet and still no one wants to hang out with you love to see it On which planet? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,614 Posted June 15, 2025 Share Posted June 15, 2025 1 hour ago, RenegAde said: On which planet? Ours allegedly, although I haven’t seen any proof outside of conservatives’ shared brain cells and we know how reliable they are Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.