Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Fergie spotted filming a video on London Bridge


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Helxig

London Bridge is iconic. Fergie is iconic. Megan Stalter is iconic. I smell a hit starting with the letter i

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

oh she looks cvnttttt

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackaroo
10 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Is that the HI GAY girl from Hacks???? 

YESSS GAY 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackaroo

The show is coming July 10 btw :lolly: I’m lowkey excited with the plot being like Emily in Paris but it’s more gay & set in London :lolly:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...