💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Era Time Capsule

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I'm surprised this didn't get as much attention as the negative side of the things. I really, really liked it.

She really felt the message she spoke about during Hair was imporant. She spoke about it again.

I showed this video to my sister, and she is not a Gaga fan, but after watching it she almost cried. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bu09MZmU5ww

and this. the whole stage, outfits, Gaga's vocals and dancing = :legend: this is how I always viewed The Edge of Glory to be. 

also that whole Mugler show

lady+gaga+thierry+mguler+nicola+formiche

lady+gaga+thierry+mguler+nicola+formiche

Edited by Rino
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Disco Heaven

I want to save the incredible amount of derp faces (and its variations) the BTW era gave to us. My life would be so empty without these memorable facial expressions to look up to! And honestly, what would GGD be without these precious emoticons?

:derpga:  :lolgaga:  :laughga:  :blehga:  :wtfga:  :messga: 

Your floppy faves could never. Bye.

______

Now seriously? The Edge of Glory at Howerd Stern Show. Amazing performance, just her and the piano. Raw, emotional, strongest vocals ever done by her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD4ICwgZiBs

This:  :legend:

and this. Seems she was high or drunked in this performance... thats why I LOVE ITTT  :mittens: and the crowd was so exited too

Michael

I really loved the scary alien intros she used during her born this way performances

I was there :flutter: Standing right at the front.

I would like to save the moment where we realized that Gaga is just human. Born This Way did help thousands, if not millions of people to overcome their insecurities or at least make the first step into that direction. Nevertheless the death of Jamey Rodemeyer showed us all that hate and the negativity that comes with it are sometimes stronger than a delightful, bright and caring message. Just as Gaga already said - we don't have to forget that she's "just a crazy rocker-hippy from New York".

Rest in peace Jamey and all the other fellow monsters and other human beings that we lost during this era. They are all now in heaven because they could not resist the redemption to leave this hateful, messed up and disrespectful world. Paws up, may we jam to Heavy Metal Lover in heaven. :pawsup:

54ede66daaab298c_US%20gay%20teen%20Jamey

Alien Tulip

I loved the oprah performance where she performed as a pray mantis on her sisters designed high heel piano :)

Alexander32886

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2npD_v5sgLI

At 3:54 she says "What am I, a piece of meat? You just want to put me on a spit and roast me all the time."

I was there and had never heard her use that line on any of the Youtube videos. It made my experience unique and I never want to forget it. Plus Americano is the best performance on the BTWBall, imho.

Edited by Alexander32886

Wtf. I was listening to A Very Gaga Thanksgiving's Hair when I saw and read this thread and now I am in tears. :cry:

The Born This Way era made me a little monster. I want to save that very special moment in my life. :legend: