❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

GAGADAILY SCRAPBOOK DOWNLOAD

Zilla

Featured Posts

Where's the section for the mods? I can't seem to find it.

At the end of the Scrapbook, there was a "Cast and Crew" section which included profiles for Moderators, Audio Remixers, Past Moderators, Graphic Artists, Community Committee Members, Collectors, and the Top Posters. Those weren't included in the downloadable version, though, since there was personal information and private letters included.

I think there's a fan book and a scrap book (correct me if I'm wrong)

the fan book cannot be uploaded because it has private information

You are correct. :)

You ruined my dream I wanted Gaga to see me and read my letter

but obviously I wasn't that important for you guys to add me to this thanks so much :roll:

The fanbook was separate, m'dear. :) See the quoted post above yours in this post.

I know a lot of you probably didn't see the video Zilla and I made (http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=29440&st=220#entry2213138), but in it we mentioned how we really needed to cut back a lot of the threads we planned on using for the book so we didn't go over a page limitation. (Between the Fanbook and Scrapbook, we had a 250 page limit with the book-making thing we used and we came very close to that)

So to those of you who didn't find a picture, quote, etc. in the book- we are very sorry. We did try our best to get a variety of members, new and old, top posters and those with fewer posts, members we like and members we don't like, people who are here everyday and people who post more infrequently, etc. If there was an easy way to include literally EVERYONE, we would have done it, but there's only so many that could fit. Please accept our apologies and understand that to those of you who are upset you didn't make it in, we're just as upset that we couldn't find a way to get your name in there too.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I waited like 7 minutes but it won't load :cry:

keep waiting took mine 30 minutes. do something else while your computer handle it, it's a hage request for any computer.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

D-l'ing now. Hope it works for me. :flutter:

Is this the book I'm in for the PM I sent zilla with my pasta face? :huh:

This should be in the news section tho, eh? I wouldn't have known about this if I didn't just look in the locked thread in convo. :legend:

keep waiting took mine 30 minutes. do something else while your computer handle it, it's a hage request for any computer.

Okay :)

It won't load :(

The first page is blank, and it takes a long time to download.

But right now there are only about 6 people downloading, so it should be fast...ish.

Bambino

The first page is blank, and it takes a long time to download.

But right now there are only about 6 people downloading, so it should be fast...ish.

It's been loading since 20 mins. Nothing appears. :s

It's been loading since 20 mins. Nothing appears. :s

It might not render anything until the entire thing has downloaded, and it's about 300 megs. So if you don't have high speed internet, it could take quite a while. :)

Bambino

It might not render anything until the entire thing has downloaded, and it's about 300 megs. So if you don't have high speed internet, it could take quite a while. :)

I don't and yeah, it's taking lots of time to load. I hope it's worth waiting. I hope I'm in it :hor:

Archived