Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGADAILY SCRAPBOOK DOWNLOAD

Zilla

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss

OMG!! I wanna see if I made it :cry:

I read it!!! It's A W E S O M E! you girls made a excellent work, definitly it's an eyegasm-

OMG OMG! Please look if I made it :cry:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Thank you so much zilla!!! The time and effort you put in wont be forgotten :runhug: :kisses:

ChicaSkas

Thank you so much zilla!!! The time and effort you put in wont be forgotten :runhug::kisses:

THIS SO MUCH :party: :excited:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BLACKOUTbritney

THIS SO MUCH :party::excited:

Couldn't agree anymore :party: what she has done for everyone on gaga daily with this scrap book is amazing :)

Yay! I never got to see it and I was sad. :party:

ETA: LAWD JESUS I MADE THE BOOK.

"The person who killed me stretched my shoes. Just saying. - Katie"

:lmao: I am deceased.

Gaga is Life

Oh my gosh it's so beautiful! :eek: It perfectly showcases how warming this community is :flutter: I'm so happy to be in it, and congrats to everyone else who's in it :hug: It's a real credit to Zilla and Kayla and everyone's input, you guys sure have pulled off a masterpiece :legend:

it's not loading for me...probably because my floppy internet speed can't handle the book's amazingness!

I just left it up in another tab and did other things, and eventually it loaded. :hehe:

You ruined my dream I wanted Gaga to see me and read my letter

but obviously I wasn't that important for you guys to add me to this thanks so much :roll:

You ruined my dream I wanted Gaga to see me and read my letter

but obviously I wasn't that important for you guys to add me to this thanks so much :roll:

no no no, this is the edited version of the fanbook. Gaga got the FULL version. But the full version included a lot of personal letters and personal information, so Zilla took that out of the public download version. :sweat:

Archived