Jump to content
serious

India Pakistan War


InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Wet Fire
59 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

You can criticize and correct the OP post, but you dont need to unfairly reach the conclusion that they are terrorist sympathizer and supporter.

Everyone here knows @InTheCloset well, we know they do not support or sympathize with terrorism

I agree and apologize if that implication was found. I think his absolute denial of the Pahalgam attack and taking terrorist attacks lightly, without verification, didn't sit well with a lot of Indian members of the forum. Anyway, praying for everyone's safety.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • PartySick locked this topic
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I swear y'all can't handle grown up conversations

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...