Jump to content
society

No pope elected in first conclave ballot


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

salty like sodium

still not over the fact a film called conclave came out the year before they need to have a conclave. life imitating art. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

At least they're good about smoke signs.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Link to post
Share on other sites

MACATL
58 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

still not over the fact a film called conclave came out the year before they need to have a conclave. life imitating art. 

I mean, popes are typically old and die relatively often.  It’s not soooo coincidental really.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, MACATL said:

I mean, popes are typically old and die relatively often.  It’s not soooo coincidental really.  

the last time a pope died was in 2013, that was 12 years ago or 9 gaga albums (including soundtracks) ago. at what point is that 'relatively often' :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

tomsches

Why don’t they just lipsync for the crown like in every other normal institution?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oriane
2 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

the last time a pope died was in 2013, that was 12 years ago or 9 gaga albums (including soundtracks) ago. at what point is that 'relatively often' :messga:

Excuse me no, he didn't die, he retired and died years later.

The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic!
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
34 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Excuse me no, he didn't die, he retired and died years later.

A pope can retire? Are they just like, “hey I’m sick and tired of hearing God speak to me directly, can someone else come and interpret what he’s saying? I’m all tapped out” and then another pope can just come and be like, “ahhh yes, God was saying stream Mayhem” like wtf lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

A pope can retire? Are they just like, “hey I’m sick and tired of hearing God speak to me directly, can someone else come and interpret what he’s saying? I’m all tapped out” and then another pope can just come and be like, “ahhh yes, God was saying stream Mayhem” like wtf lol 

I believe he was the first to retire. 

Many suspect it was to avoid a scandal or linked to health issues.

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...