Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

No pope elected in first conclave ballot


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

 


 

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

All the Cardinals running round the Vatican now asking each other who they voted for like

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Head Empty

They could really use an interval act like they have at Eurovision when they're counting the votes :neyde:

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

This guy was waiting live on tv for the smoke :laughga:

river-in-my-eyes.jpg

 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I wonder how many cardinals f*** during the conclave

c-cklave

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

peggyhill
3 minutes ago, River said:

c-cklave

I was thinking cümclave, but love this too

as seen on tv
Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa
5 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I wonder how many cardinals f*** during the conclave

That 80's+ gangbang must be lively

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
7 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I wonder how many cardinals f*** during the conclave

Grindr popping off, no wonder they aren't getting any work done

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
1 minute ago, Killa said:

That 80's+ gangbang must be lively

I can smell it :kry:

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
10 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

They could really use an interval act like they have at Eurovision when they're counting the votes :neyde:

Madonna 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucas

Betting the new pope will be ultra conservative anti lgbt immigrants other religions etc

Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I can smell it :kry:

Ah eww 

Jesus this Will haunt me

Link to post
Share on other sites

AndiGaga
11 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I wonder how many cardinals f*** during the conclave

Context: my late great uncle was a monk and it was known in part of the family that he had gay interactions in his monastery. So im sure this happens there too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...