Jump to content
other

Donald Trump: "I'd like to be Pope"


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

I mean he could probably cause less harm than in the white house so I'm ready for a switch. :vegas:

As long as it's not the Sarah dude they present as the next pope who actually get it therefore become potus. He compared homosexuality to nazism... :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Purrrrrr

i was gonna say something and i decided not to but i will say something

something

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr
44 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Barron rn

9070762096_5641117897_o.png

i think the anti christ would be more likable than whatever is going on now

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
2 minutes ago, Zombiecat said:

i think the anti christ would be more likable than whatever is going on now

2 minutes ago, Zombiecat said:

ew an accidental double post what is going on!?

Dark-sided....

tumblrm6zj4rl4fy1r1yj84-it-s-all-for-you

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin

and i'd like to be skinny but that's not happening the way i want it to

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavadour

There you go.

trump-as-the-new-pope-v0-v9jkq2xha8we1.p

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

He's not even a Christian let alone are catholic so why would he even name 1 of the runner ups? 

We know he's a narcissist so of course he'd immediately pick himself...

Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
16 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Eww not this shitty remake. 

Sorry I'm a sIut for Liev Schreiber & for Marco Beltrami's scores

Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
Spoiler

:cheeky:

Actually maybe this is a good thing since JD Vance is always around him.

 

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

HotLikeMexico
29 minutes ago, NUTELLA said:

Sorry I'm a sIut for Liev Schreiber & for Marco Beltrami's scores

You know what… maybe you got a point, cause Liev… oooohhhhh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...